Tree of Savior Forum

After the Limacon buffs: It's time to buff Out of Body

Basically what I think is that Out of Body should be worth using again, not only once every few seconds to heal with Praktiri or to cast Astral Body Explosion.

That’s why I suggest the following: Make the skills attack increase scale with skillevel similar to Limacon, with +10% additional attack per skillevel.
In contrast to Limacon,however, Sadhu features Transmit Prana at Circle 3, that’s why there should be no starting value like e.g. Limacons 50%.

In short, Out of Body increases its attack power by 10% per skillevel, resulting in 10% additional attack at level 1 (110% overall attack), 100% at level 10 (200% overall attack) and 150% at level 15 (250% overall attack).

This would make the skill have an actual value in combat, as currently you take ages, even with a transcended weapon, to kill level 300+ monsters, while you suffer a 0 defence penalty.
Other Classes that focus on autoattacking like Chaplain or Schwarzer Reiter can just melt their enemies with high attackvalues while staying mobile and have no penalties whatsoever, so I strongly insist that, for the sake of balance and fairness, this change has to be made.