not a rogue
no sissels
no lv7 green gems
no werewolf card

Here’s the results of some testing I did with a low CRATE:

8 Likes

what is your level, queue? it seems crit chance formula is changed

1 Like

It was 293. It looks like it will be much harder to CRIT, and require substantial investment to break through whatever threshold there is.

CRATE came from: 147 from level, 200 Finistra, 50 Leather. Added and removed as necessary for testing.

1 Like

just a different question tho, accuracy is removed from gloves according to the new stats, so where to get accuracy aside from STR? isn’t accuracy needed for crits to hit?

and bonus stat from equipment like lolo leather glove +33acc in ktest, but i think their total stat is wrong. Keyarc leather glove still give 112 acc total in ktest site
명중=accuracy

try 147 +200 finestra against rhodeliot (144cdef), it will have 203 crit rate after cdef, and hopefully it become comparable with 197 crit rate against hanaming

1 Like

tfw my poor fletcher / mergen will only do white hits after patch =/
feelsbadman

If you don’t mind having less defense (since after patch gloves give defense), the highest critical rate for gloves is still from red veris gloves (23):

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/502109

I’m using them at the moment because I don’t need accuracy and every bit helps, but after patch I’m not sure I’d give away that much defense for 1 CR point.

2 Likes

Works out to be about 0.08% per crit rate + 5% base crit rate.
Formula is something like 0.08(critrate-cdef)+5

1 Like

At the moment, it isn’t that bad :joy_cat::

crossfire fletcher :thinking:
any way to know his itens?

@myself it seems the table I posted could be outdated. Do you (or anyone else) have an updated gem values?

Would it change the assumption if we got tests for like 600-700 critical rate values? Any possibility (from the differences) that it could scale a bit different with higher values?

Only the weapon (Astra bow):

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/164109

1 Like

Seems consistent. So far it appears Crits will be harder to achieve.

If it’s just flat then that would make sense.

1 Like

Since con doesnt give crit ressit anymore, doesnt that mean all mobs/bosses will have less crit resist aswell? Dont think we need 700+ crit rate…maybe.

CDEF increases with enemy level in the same way CRATE increases with character level, max CDEF is 165 because the max level is 330. The question here is what CRATE actually means in real value. How much does CRATE increase % wise? From the testing I’ve done, it looks like it will require more CRATE than before.

1 Like

Seems like you may as well not invest anything into critrate unless you can crank it up to a considerable amount.

critical chance = (max(0, critical rate – critical resistance)) ^ 0.6

For 100%, we would need around 2155 critical rate over the resistance.
For 50%, around 679.

So, for 50% on the Rhodeliot, you need 679 + 144 = 823.

1 Like