Tree of Savior Forum

AFK'ers/Leechers in Instance Dungeon

1 Like

its trouble in all server, if i see more 1 afk, just leave dung.

The same â– â– â– â–  happens in saalus and nothing happens to them.

Well then, let’s post up the evidences and hope IMC staff would get rid of these pests.
This is part of the reason some players don’t stay long in this game.
Was it the third time offence they can get permanently banned?
People need to get together and help make this game better.

Since the 300 dungeon now gives 660k per character (3 runs) and IMC makes SO EASY for new players to lvl up with these stupid “get lvl 330 in one day” events, people are creating new accounts just so they can enter the dungeon and earn money without having to do anything (they just stay afk and let everyone clear the dungeon)

And there isn’t a single game function that allows us to report players, unless that stupid “report bot” option. So NOTHING HAPPENS TO THESE PEOPLE and they just keep doing it

There’s so many things wrong in this game i can’t even

1 Like

There used to be a game that you can vote with your teammates to kick that one player on your team.
It also has an AFK notification/countdown. However, the vote kick function was easily abused if you have a team of 4 against the last player.

But hey! It’s almost 2018, hopefully staff members are brave enough to bring these topics up and learn from other games’ failures and success.

For now, let’s just keep getting more ss evidence and hope for their third bans.
Worst case, we can make it into a list of shame. :distinguished:

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri
Hello, I would like to address the list is getting longer.
Is this effort futile or supported?
Please let us know.

They are going to be implementing a Reporting function, likely in this next update, but regardless of that these people should be investigated.

i have a friend that end up looking like that just because she was called to do some task the moment the party got in the dungeon, with the dungeon finishing in less than 5minutes