Tree of Savior Forum

Afk/toxic player

• Reason for report : AFK IN DUNGEON, NOT WANT TO HELP AND STOP IN THE BEGINNING CALLING US ‘SLAVES’ TO GO THERE TO CLEAN DUNGEON FOR HIM

• Server : [SA] Silute

• Team Name : soudado

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 06:50
    domingo, 26 de agosto de 2018
    Eastern Time (ET) Brazil time 07:48

• Evidence

1 Like

He came again in the other match, and was afk again I showed that he had reported it.
He made fun of my face as if he did not call, as if this had no punishment

And what he does?
he left and went straight into the boss and killed before we finished 100% disrupting everyone who was in the match

Se não me engano tem como denunciar o cara diretamente pelo jogo, clicando com o RMB no nome dele.

1 Like

you can now right click on it name and report it…

it works better inside the instance than the normal report…

1 Like

I have denounced it, but you have a limit to make a complaint a day. I always denounce anyone who gets farming afk in the dungeon I find a complete lack of respect. How is it treated the game like trash that the guy is only there for being nor like to play. I never see a return from IMC I never see a punction are always the same guys there. It seems IMC does not punish

Eu denunciei, mas tem limite de fazer uma denuncia por dia. Sempre denuncio quem fica farmando afk na dungeon , eu acho uma completa falta de respeito. Como se, trata-se o jogo como um lixo que o cara ta so ali por estar nem gosta de jogar. Nunca vejo um retorno da IMC nunca vejo uma punoção sempre são os mesmos caras lá. Parece que a IMC não pune…

1 Like

AFK at dungeon is the worst, that’s why i preffer to call for a dung party instead going random

Hello @Jordu

Thank you for your report. We’ll make sure to investigate this reported player. Thank you!

2 Likes

Sadly, IMC doesn’t seem to have a policy about this kind of behavior

In my server (Silute) there is a player called Highwin that has been doing this for Years and he is constantly gloating on shout because no punishment has ever reached him despite being reported by other players on a daily basis

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.