Tree of Savior Forum

Afk timer? might help social aspect

Dude don’t listen to these people who reply. In every Feedback and Suggestion thread they attack the OP or troll so don’t worry about it. Just look for constructive replies. I read your post and knew exactly what you meant. Some people don’t reply because they either don’t speak English or AFK or just plain rude. But an AFK bubble over their heads is a good idea.

2 Likes

thanks for suggestion maybe some actual feedback will come in now

bubble? umm i think we already has this option. usually, sometimes i could see people has this !!AFK or !!Sleeping yellow text on their heads to notify others that they are indeed AFK.

although sometimes, AFK-ish-hi-level people are just simply being snobs and would not to talk to a lowbie player’s inquiry about something that wouldn’t benefit them.

But if an ‘AFK’ bubble always appears over your head when you are AFK, how am I suppose to fake being AFK when I simply don’t want to talk to someone?

I always use the yellow text for when I know I will be afk for long and letting others know…

even with that I have gotten party invites and questions asked xD

so, who know… maybe something more obvious would help hehe

this isn’t so bad
/20chars

Could help with server stability to reduce lags. But of course instead of 30 mins, change it to 1 or 3 hours (depends) instead due to the fact of you sitting for regen and other things (won’t be kicked out unless you open shop, enhance/repair etc.)

Calm down people. The person just wanted some kind of way to determine whether a player is afk or not like some kind of AFK Sign at the top of the player’s head. Also, having an AFK timer for 1-2 hours and will be sent to the lobby.

Though I like the idea of “AFK Marker” I’m against with kicking afk players. For me afk in towns makes me feel like im in a real town with lots of people. (And a bit of nostalgia from RO days)

1 Like

HATSSS!!

http://mmosale-fr.com/tactiques-image/wow_afk_1.jpg

( accurate random img from google)

I think there should even be an achievement “afk for 100 hours” wich gives you the title “afk” hahahaha