Tree of Savior Forum

AFK players in dungeon

Could they implement some measure against players who enter the dungeon and remain AFK?

one option is to go out and enter another because you do not spend entries but it has already become quite massive stay AFK

1 Like

1 Like

korean server has implemented reporting feature for AFK players inside instances.
It will come in itos sooner or later. just pray its not a placebo.

3 Likes

Anotherone…

1 Like

Same guy, afk some minutes later

I dont have much time ingame and i love to do grind to see mai main char dmg dealing pop out from the mobs, so cool its. I dont bother 1 or 2 or even 4 AFK in mai pt dungeon, i can carry all. Maybe u guys spent so much time in game to play again and again that dg, it made u guys felt tired, dizzy+ met AFK= fury, mad. Come to forum and release the wrath. Much love.

Try being a support, with no one to support …

On Fediman I had the experience that the group relogs when there is a known afker - he got a bit of time to show being not afk. We did this maybe 3 times in a row, then he left.

Another afk…

stupid ppl i have ever seen h3h3h3h3 clap clap

i repeat. i still able to carry them in dg.But it will took 6-7mins per run. My stupid made me char strong is worth, u guys donate $ for this game is already stupid.

Imc pls implement downvote system. Or defame
More defame = less % exp up to 90 % penalty for X duration. It resets every month like journal or something.

Saalus ban for x days should also deter such behaviour. Or 4 players voting him for 0 drops.

Of course it can used with ill intentions to bully players but I believe things can be implemented to prevent abuse.

oohh nice soo stronk

Another…