Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Rlx, I complain about all of these(lag, skills bugs, quest bugs, etc), for about 2 years :tired:

Yeah cause people getting milions of silver a day without the slightest effort, with economy already being ridiculously inflated on all servers, is not a “true” problem.
Guess we’re back at the “iTs jUst A feAtUrE iTs NOt My FaUlt” huh.

5 Likes

They just need to enable card albums in dungeons, I dont know why its disabled
Its like IMC wants afk farmers to be safe

You know I have hundreds of them laying around ready to throw at afk farmers :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Weren’t you one of the biggest AFK farmer at one point? What happened?

I wasn’t that big though, just casually afking overnight sometimes
The big ones were all the ones who had 3-4 accounts running them nonstop

what happened

That was 2 years ago or more I changed the way I play this game by alot

2 Likes

was expecting this when i checked how hard they nerfed the monsters in there after rebuild, kinda ironic how this post is essentially promoting it too

all this discussion about impunity makes me want to try lul.

Mfw this thread . All irony intended C-658VsXoAo3ovC

10 Likes

These idiots don’t realize they are killing the game with this behavior, not to mention literally cheating by actively using macros. It’s sad, but it is what it is. This game had a lot of potential, but there’s no integrity behind the players or the GMs.

If you can find Jace in whatever Thailand Prison hes in by now you can thank him, he single handily created this garbage and made it main stream 2+ years ago at Dina Bee Farm.

It is funny though seeing others who made a small fortune off doing it complaining about Melody in this thread. As much as I think Trump is a raging sociopath and sexual predator I would vote to re-elect him if he ran on building the wall around Melody.

make me a GM I will ban with the fury of a 1000 suns :satisfaction:

Just start banning melody bots for 1 week each violation, problem will solve itself once they get tired of being put in jail

1 Like

come on, they don’t even care that their Necro & Sorcerer summons lag the hell out of the server.

It’s as if one demon summon lags as much as calculating for 10 or 20 players.
And there’s people who go full summon train with Bokor, Necromancer and Sorcerer.

I believe every summon just needs enough downtime so people don’t have crowds of them swarming around to do the job the players should do by actively playing the game.

Pressing a button to start the game playing itself is nothing more than starting a bot program.

Imo only Bokor has a decent summoning mechanic where he’s actively using the summons to deal damage (Damballa & Bwa Kayiman) and not being a full-fledged bot.

I think its bizarre that this exploit has gone unaddressed sine HG370 came out. I know thhe actually necro/sorc issue has come with RE but the safe pillars and the glitchy ground when using jump skills has been around since launch.

Since Bhikku added how someone was ‘trying to knock him off’ I thought he might like this small compilation. I’d also like to point out to Dr Prof BigBrain himself that it does violate the terms of service.

6 Likes

Sorry this one seems to not have shown up in my original post.

d

3 Likes

When you stop paying the babysitter from another guild and they leave you alone for 10 minutes.

rippa

Don’t worry, big brain strats only for you, babe.

5 Likes

Haters gonna hate all day, especially on the forums. Maybe you should worry about yourself and your own guild instead of no-life harassing me and other people just because you don’t like what they’re doing and IMC’s stance on the matter isn’t good enough for you.

But hey results are I’m back in HG still gainin’, with cool wings that you don’t have. Better luck this week.

:haha:

Ha, you tried to kill me but I was actually there! Checkmate atheists.

1 Like

These guys frantically checking every 5 minutes if someone has kicked them off the ledge or not LUL

I’ve been afk a lotas Bokor lately (ArenaIW) on HG370. Personally i sent a ticket saturday last week (when i found out), and IMC completely ignored it, like they always do, put an automatted message and no real investment. Also contacted Crevox who is somewhat known for having close contact with IMC, hoping that a contact would be done sooner than via ticketing.

I’ll just AFK until IMC express themselves about this issue. I did my job as a citizen by reporting the issue, but it’s time for them to care about tickets, do their job and express themselves on this reocurring mechanics.

#AFKing4theCommunity

1 Like

Because IMC didn’t take active roles in removing afk farming before, nope never happened. Also putting in a jab about boruta when you are essentially botting for gains, classy.

If IMC deems that to be their stance, then that’ll be their job, not yours. But I’m sure I don’t have to tell you to feel free to continue wasting your time for your momentary catharsis.