Tree of Savior Forum

AFK class? which one

My squire weapon buff shop does ok. Not too much competition. There are tons of repair and buff sellers. I don’t put up my sex change shop because if people want it, they just usually shout for it. Gem roasting really isn’t worth it either.

1 Like

I was about to stab you, but I get what you are coming from…

I think squire is good, but you need to find a channel without 10 repair shops depending the server xD

I think Pardoner is the fastest one to set (opinion of someone without a pardoner) and everyone love some buff…

Oracle shops are rare and I don’t know if they have enough clients, Appraiser would be higher up with the HG been a thing and all that…

I have a squire on klaipeda and I used to make good silver, but haven’t played it in a while :confused:

Lol yeah I thought omg not another AFK necro!

2 Likes

well squire is cheap and you basically just need to reach lvl230, attributes cost 130k or so?..but the income if you want to compete is pretty much non existent. youd need to set up shop someplace nobody else is and sell reps for around 140-150 for at least abit of profit.

then theres pardoner which is expensive and kinda hard to manage. at least for high end buffshops. means you need spr equip and a doyor gem which is around 8million? then for 2500+ buffs you also need at least a full spr sadhu3 for a prana transfer or rather a c3 linker, who transfers your spr to a full int sadhu which then transfers 60% of his stats to you. means youd have to sell buffs for a really long time for it to be worthwhile.

and ofc alchemist, i dont have one so youd have to check how much the attributes cost. youll need to at least reach lvl315 for all skills. the gem roast is most likely not very profitable. what makes the money here are potions i suppose and the profit should be quite decent actually. maybe an alchemist can reply here and enlighten me aswell.

and then theres our good old necro ( yes i got one gunshots). money is quite decent 2m per 24h or more. but youd need to leave your pc on and you cant play other chars. will see how the new system affects things anyways, and i heared something about a summons timer for future patches…might be very expensive to get a half decent necro now. i stoped using mine after a week tbh. the amount you gain in 24 hours can be farmed actively in 1-2 hours on a field. and youll have to fight for free space with other necros all the time. the storys ive heared are quite terrifying.

all in all its rather handy for self sufficiency, like a base camp and cheap reps…cheap potions and buffs where ever you need them.

That blessing gets nerfed tonight. The linked classes will not affect pardoner anymore. Also, I don’t see too many armor enchanters. Could be because r8 mobs don’t one shot you anymore. I’d say a squire repair or weapon buff shop near a high level dungeon or HG will get you the best income.

cant find the blessing changes in the patch notes tbh. but ye, doesnt make a pardoner really cheaper just easier to compete with. then enchants i totally forgot ye…they should add weapon enchants like enchant lightning or somethin imo, since i find it hard to get proper use out of the armor enchants at least for now.

@artemisgames01 no i dont like the afk necro im just new to this game and first time i saw it i was surprise that they are letting players use the class that way i dont like it but thats just me.
did you max both repair and weapon maintenance skill? can they be offer both at the same time? im guessing no? and does it work like blessing? scale on stats?

@DrRM what do you mean by pardoner being fastest one to set? and if you gonna make a pardoner that sells which class build you gonna take?

@Indygo but what about just selling scrolls and ignoring the priest buffs? like ill get kriv and pal for daino and barrier scroll to sell?
honestly im thinking of alchemist as well because my main is PD and it cost a lot of sp pots im thinking making alch just so i dont have to buy sp pots anymore and maybe sell some too in the market

yup…using self made potions yourself and not buying them is basically the same as selling them, since youd need them anyways :confused: …well not in every case but you get my point here. and the same goes for daino scrolls. though im not sure how the profit on those is if sold. depends as always on how desperate the competition is i suppose.
means you could just do somethin like kriv2,pardoner2,oracle3 and there youd have lvl10 daino scrolls (you dont really need more in any comp) and a sausage chopping shop.

What I mean is that for pardoner you start with the skills you want to sell from almost the start, for the others you start on the very class that creates the shop and forward, but with pardoner you can build up as you go there…

and you don’t need to go all the way to circle 3 to take full advantage of it…

as for exact build, I can’t think of one, but I found a list of skills that you can put into scrolls on pardoner c1

maybe that can help you get an idea of what to chose as your build, non will be a walk in the park…

all builds and shops have their pros and cons

I would opt squire’s repair or weapon maintenance.
Cause repair kit drains fast even with more people and better gear. Once shop doesn’t have the mats anymore, they simply move to other place or mark a shop with a really cheap price

Weapon maintenace as it just last for 1 hour. Self explanatory

Pardoner is also on par. thankfully no more 3k++ blessing abuse so pretty sure it killed the competition.

Alchemist is actually also better. Pots help you on tight spot and makes a good profit. More so if you can farm dilgele

TL;DR
Easy selling ->Squire repair=Pardoner spell shop
Better income but needs time to farm dilgele or uosis -> Alchemist

base on this Pardoner Skill Explanation + Simony Scroll List
even you have a level 1 skill you can make a level 10 scroll as long as you have level 10 simony? then its okay to just pick kriv1 to get lv1-5 daino and still have a level 10 daino scroll with pardoner 2(simony level10)?

i dont think this is actually true, this post is 2 years old too. i can actually check this out when the servers come back online

Pardoner 2 here, I can only scroll up to level 5 Daino although I have level 10 Simony.
I also can only scroll Monstrance level 1 because I only have level 1 Monstrance.

It’s as easy as it is: you can only scroll skills up to their “learned” level (Divine Might and monster gems allow you to scroll them higher because they increase the skilllevel), while Simony dictates the maximum level you can scroll overall (level 5 Simony can only scroll level 5 Daino, even if you have level 10 or 15 Daino).

I’d say Daino scrolls and probably Monstrance scrolls(depending on the fact if the scrolls effect will also last for 300 seconds once the buff time extension buff arrives) will be your best bet for income, as some builds that don’t have Krivis-Circles included and Thauma wizards need the buffslot extension.

Depending on the competition, you can make 500-1000 silver per scroll sold on the market, and due to the scroll nerf that removed the duration attribute from scrolls, Daino scrolls will only last for 200 seconds, meaning people actually require more scrolls if the dungeon run is longer.

The good thing is that you can actually fit scrollmaker and buffshop in one build (e.g. Cleric>Priest3>Krivis>Paladin>Pardoner2 or Cleric>Priest3>Krivis2>Pardoner2 or Cleric2>Priest3>Krivis>Pardoner2).

1 Like

any idea how much lvl10 daino scrolls cost to make?

For the scrolls selling, you need to check your market.
A level 6 Daino scroll costs 4200 to make. Taking into account the market fees (10% of the price you set up if you have a Token) and the fees to put it on the market, if you want a profit you usually want to sell them at 4800+ silver. So check the market on your server, if you see big stacks of scrolls, a lot of undercutting, or a lot of under priced scrolls, then Daino scrolls wouldn’t be worth it.
I wouldn’t recommand a build that only focus on selling Daino scrolls, as it really depends on your market and the players. If you can do a buff-shop and sell several skill scrolls at the same time, sure, if it’s only to sell Daino it’s not worth it (Also, most people only buy up to level 6 Daino scrolls. I’ve put some higher level ones and people don’t see the need of them and they almost never buy them).
Arcane Energy scrolls can be sold at a higher price, but the buff lasts 30 minutes and it’s mostly needed for Monks, so you won’t sell that often.

People rarely change gender and they shout for it, so having a Gender Change Shop up 24/7 isn’t worth it.
Also it requires you to reach R8, the Mirror Of Truth are annoying to farm and can be expensive, and people want the change as cheap as possible. I’ve seen people ask for 500k change when the Mirrors on the server have all been around 750k… So, people being cheap + mats being expensive (depending on server) + rare clients = not a good profit class.

Appraiser shop might get better now that the drops will be %. People will probably farm HG more often, they’d need to identify more. The problem is that servers are full of Appraisers now. People usually have their own Appraisers, so I’m not sure about the state of the class-shop now… Will need to check it out in the next few days with the update.

Squire’s repairs don’t make a lot of profit. They can make decent money (especially if you put your shop against scammers, people will like your honesty and become regulars :P) but it’s slow and not huge profit. It doesn’t take long nor is it expensive to make one though.
Weapon buffs make more profit though, as they are rarer. Less competition.

Pardoner buff shops have a lot of competition since it’s easy to make one. So unless you go full SPR 330 + full and best SPR gear or/and find a perfect spot, I don’t think you could make such great money.
Although setting in places where people need buffs regularly is amazing since Blessing has hits, like at dungeon entrances (Fedimian Suburbs, Inner Enceinte Districte, Sva-something Forest for 290 dungeon). There people don’t even care if your Blessing only gives 1000 attack and is at 1k silver per buff, they want their extra DPS and will buy it.

@Indygo
It costs 7000 silver. It’s 500s per level of the skill you want to scroll and 1 parchment per level as well, the parchments cost 200s. So it’s 700s per level, which means level 10 is 7000 silver.

I have repair and buff both maxed because I use my squire mainly for myself and friends.

whoah. i didnt know these scrolls are so expensive to make. add the competition too. 4.2k to make lv6 daino and they are being sold at my server around -+4.9k mmm i feel like these jobs arent really meant to give you a lot which i think is just right because everyone will just abuse afk farming more til they get rich. i havent decided which one to make but i think it doesnt really matter. squire will help my repairs, alch can provide my sp potions, while pardoner can provide the buffs seems like any of these class would be fine. thank you guys for the infos you have given me i appreciate it

2 Likes

Honestly, potions are so cheap now, at least on Klaipeda. So that might help your decision making. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.