Tree of Savior Forum

AFK autoattackers

Look.
I love this game. Everything about it.
The ONLY thing im going to complain about right now.
Are these AFK auto attackers.
It’s complete bs. Even more so later on when youre a higher level.
Currently i’m 126 and trying to grind in Starving Demons Way.
In every zone right now theres an archer whos doing this stupid afk auto attack thing and it’s insanely frustrating.
I dont mind grinding. At all. Its not a big deal.
It becomes a big deal though when im picking up the scraps left from the mobs that the auto attack cant reach. It becomes a problem when its .5% a kill and I only kill 1-3 in an area because thats all thats left.
Not to mention theres a ton of other people trying to grind and get the scraps of the mobs because theyre trying to level as well.
It wouldnt even be as big of a deal if there were more channels for higher levels.
But there’s only 1.
It’s ridiculous.
I REALLY hope you guys find a fix for this really soon.

7 Likes

Yes, auto-attacking a few hundred times in a row without moving should kick the person back to their lodge.

2 Likes

Need to start a petition to implement a system for Global PVP to counteract this and KSing. lol

People are making money in specific spots during some hours. They KEEP Z PRESSED while go out for sleep or take a shower. This is bad for economy and seems like a authorized bot… Something should be done… the game is so cool but this kind of cheating is really disgusting.

1 Like

It’s sad how our server end up like this. :confused:

Dang, I wish I still got .5% per kill.

my game already does his, but it disconnect and crash my game xD

The number of channels is defenitly not the problem, Miners Village got 2 Red Giant Keppas, 20 chs and once I saw like 10 on the same spot…I can never find no one auto atting there

1 Like

I know eveyones auto attacking there.
That’s in the begining of the game though.
More than easy to find grinding spots at that level.
Starving demons way is the only real decent spot to grind around lv 125.

It seems like game balance itself is more of an issues compared to the afk autoattacker.

What issues do you think need to be balanced? Just curious :stuck_out_tongue:

Too many. Exp vs Monster difficulty at higher level, skill balance and such. Also, the spawn rate of the mob vs number of player.

It doesn’t make sense for a huge amount of player to fight for that single grinding spots.

I don’t think they’re mutually exclusive.

it is meant to be dificult especially on release, deal with it baby. =)

They need to make it like in Maplestory or on Inspirit when I played them, basically if you auto attack for too long without moving, you stop dishing out damage even though the auto attack animation is still there. Wasn’t there suppose to be some afk reaper system that’s suppose to be implemented to stop this?

There are many way to difficulty but not by making it tedious.

There are alot people that mistaken difficulty with fun.

it is fun for some, not fun for others… wherever… remember, you don’t have to cap it like a race. Give it time, have fun levelling slow, talking and feeling the game. Again, it should not be an up race.