Tree of Savior Forum

Advice with Linker/Chrono Build? Help me pls

Hi , i’m kind of bored of my Fletcher , way too squishy on higher lvls , although Dps is insane , anyways , i want to make a semi cc or support class , but i don’t want to be Cleric. So i was making a Cryo-kino but i’ve read the incoming nerfs and i stopped leveling on 120 … now i’m thinking of doing this build :

Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Linker>Chrono>Chrono>Chrono

or

Wiz>Cryo>Linker>Linker>Chrono>Chrono>Chrono

My main worries are that i kind of play alone most of the time , so i need a support class that doesn’t suck so much at Solo content , that’s why i thought that pyroC2 would add some “small” improvement over my DPS (EnchantFire buff that improves with blessing for Auto attacks + Flameground + Fireball + Joint penalty ), because i already played a CryoC2 char , and they have cc but they have way too poor dps for solo content.

Any suggestions ? Should i consider maybe other class , cleric2>Kribis3>Druid>PlagueDoc or something xDD HALP MEH !!

well if you’re going chrono after ~140 you’ll get yourself a party and start grinding off there iirc

basically every party will want some of that chrono smexiness <3

But on the choice of builds, the former should be faster at leveling mainly because of somewhat decent DPS.

The latter is very CC oriented, probably the best CC route out there with cryo3chrono3 being the runner up.

It’s up to you really, what do you think will be easier and more fun to play with is the best choice.