Tree of Savior Forum

Advice on where to go now - Wiz1/Pyro2/Link1

Currently, I’ve been following this build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/oiwirnt9xs/

But since I usually don’t play alts, and this is my only character, I don’t want to gimp myself for rank 6 and 7, can anyone help me finish this build and create something viable. So far I feel like I’ve been doing pretty well soloing for the most part, I gave myself a ton of CON for surival, and been following the build up until now. I’m not even sure Sorc1 in that build is really worth going after all.

Thanks in advance.

Linker2 and Pyro2 should be considered. Pyro3s skill is kinda crappy so would only recommend to boost your fireball pillar and ground to max ranks.

I’m personally going Wiz>Pyro>Pyro>Linker>Linker>Necro>Featherfoot. Or maybe Pyro3 instead of necro.

Featherfoot is a bit of a niche rank more just for personal taste.

Alot of people take up warlock at 7. Rune caster is a no go without Wiz3 because of the long cast times. If you wanted to be even more supporty Chronomancer is always nice too.

1 Like

Im going wiz>pyro>linker>pyro>linker>alch>alch

But yea, I want the party buff link skill and pyro c3 new skill doesn’t seem very appealing (high sp cost, stationary).

1 Like

I’m going wiz > Pyro 3 (can sub link 1 for Pyro 3) > thau 2 > warlock.

Thau offers really nice damage boosts for everyone, including yourself. Swell body really helps with grinding and loot drops(2× exp and loot). Warlock just rounds out your per-hit AoE damage arsenal.

1 Like