Tree of Savior Forum

Advice on this featherfoot build?

so i was thinking on trying featherfoot class and i came up with this build

i want your opinions on it, i took liker to spread the single target spells of feather. would linker c1 will be enough, should i switch rune caster for necromancer? or drop one circle of linker and get sorce c2?

Well put pyro in your class and then you can do some decent combo on pvp

im gonna go as ff too here is mine

Wiz3 pyro link xxx ff (best build for ff i can say )

I have to wait untill imc release patch note so then im gonna decide it

You can choose linker c2 for pve if you like too

im not interested that much in PvP but why pyro? and what doo you have in mind for XXX?

https://youtu.be/lcgffKOVSoc Here my research just take a look

But if you said that you are absolutely not interest in pvp then dont choose rc cuz this class is make for gvg

Go as wiz3 link3 ff. But why not pyro just 1 class and then you can kill some in pvp

Linker3 have nothing good that share status skill is suck as hell

Xxx is depend on imc and i have to test 1 more thing

1 Like

this will be nerfed for sure lol. All of these fireball weird combos ae constantly being shut down anyway, u cant rely on that.

Thats why we need some direction before building ou characters, cause they are changing things too fast and that is gonna kill so many builds on the long run.

Did you see all 3 video?

It different but the result is the same

Ya bro i just did, that’s actually really OP hahahah no matter how far the target goes it is still sucking his blood dry. I have one build putting wiz 3 - linker 2 - psycho - FF but i may consider going 1 rank in pyro (not sure though).

I think linker 3 lifeline is a good spell but i’m definitely not going full con just to share this at parties. I wanna make some evil motherfucker Blood Wizard to be honest, focused more on DPS efficiency, and spiritual chain is still the best party spell of the class.

SO MANY OPTIONS PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE HOLY JESUS

What do u guys think is the best DPS build for a Featherfoot? I may just run some wiz 3 - ele 3 - featherfoot and still bloodsuck from distance as shown in the videos hahahahaha f.uck this game actually why so many options?

what do you guys think of going wizz pyro linker th◘uma linker linker FF. going full Con to unbilical cord the con then use transpose when you want to solo or do damage, this would be more of a support build but sounds like it could really use unbilical cord transpose and the healings

Is a good build, though Rune Caster will only shine for people with good Ice Wall + PP combo and no Isa, since you won’t use it for yourself.

You have an upgraded meteor, a multihit skill (though people say it’s trash), a buff PD-like (though not nearly as efficient) and Isa to buff alies. It is actually useful since your other 5 class choices already make sense for FF.