Tree of Savior Forum

Advice on my PVE/PVP viable support DPS wizard build

This is the build I’m planning to run with, if anyone with experience in the wizard tree could take a look at it and give me any suggestions, that’d be great.

It’s intended as a hybrid between support in the earlier circles with a bit of dps later on. Hopefully decent for both pve and pvp.

Hmmm if it’s a hybrid then I suppose the only support part that I could call on this build would be the linker.

Do note though that going Sorcerer would mean that you will have to bring a whole lot of SP pots with you as summons will eat your SP by percentage and not by flat rates.

If you want more Support Utility without much trouble on SP then I recommend either replacing Sorc with Chronomancer or Thaumaturge.

As for those being viable on PVP, Cryomancer alone is already annoying in PVP as long as you don’t let yourself get staggered by enemy attacks and keep them CCed/away. On PVE, it’s totally dependent on how you play the Wizard class. I’ve seen many people bad with it because they can’t keep themselves alive while some I have seen to be very crafty and cunning on their usage of this class.

So yeah, that’s pretty much the gist of it. If you have specific questions, I’d gladly answer them.