Tree of Savior Forum

Advice on my Cleric

Hello There!

I was just wondering with a friend of mine if my Exorcist>Miko/Kanushi>Diev is viable as a character to do DPS with and “Main” or if it’s a waste of effort.

We were discussing this because we are yet to get on the Raid/Endgame content and we don’t want to be just carried away and that’s all. Can anyone who is more experienced give a little advice, it would be highly appreciated.

Also we were wondering if is worth to change Exorcist for Druid, or something like that to make it more useful and sustainable.

The Build that I’m doing is this one: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41k7i.15216475.1f2133415a6a75.112f5f3a6371.113e4f6a55

I would go druid instead of miko, and for christ sakes - why do you max gregorate and koinonia instead of aqua benedicta!?

1 Like

Really? I thought the problem was the Diev or the lack of healing to the statues… Not the Miko part. I really have to look what I’ll do then.
Also, Gregorate I maxed because the Diev Statues procs aditional hits. Koinonia because I did not like Aqua Benedicta that much. Dont know how much this affects the efficiency.

Thanks for the answer I’ll look more into it.

is excellent construction for the final content, but not main dps