Tree of Savior Forum

Adventurer Anastazija isn't giving me riddles for Ripped Book

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone): From 03/05/2021 to 06/05/2021, all day.

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Tibi

Character Name: Magus

Bug Description: Adventurer Anastazija in Fedimian should give me a riddle to be solved, get my Adventurer Token and trade it for a Ripped Book. However, for some reason, I talk to her and she doesn’t give me the riddle. It’s been like this for 4 days straight. I didn’t do the riddle any of these days.

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to Fedimian.
  2. Talk to Adventurer Anastazija.

Screenshots / Video:

Hello Tiibi,

Kindly submit a support ticket with the details of the matter for further investigation.

Thank you, I’ve just send a ticket.

I sent a ticket on the same day as this post, still having the same issue…

IMC answered they would forward the issue to the proper department, but no solution still.

Did you try another character?

That’s curious, I can do the riddle with my alts but not with my main character.

Never thought of it, thanks for the tip. At least I can get the ripped books, but still can’t get them from my main to get titles from solving them.

Should be fixed this week :satisfaction:

Unfortunately not for me. :sad:

This is from today. Still having the same issue…

Did you try to “wait a minute” and talk to her again? Leave town and come back?

Yeah I tried Monday and Tuesday, logging off and in as well, but still the same message. I think I’m gonna send another ticket referring to the latest patch and the issue.

Update:

I’m still stuck with 29 riddles completed from Anastazija on my scout (screenshots above). Since riddles are per character, I did them with 8 other alts. All of them are receiving the same message from the original post, all with 29 riddles completed.

I already sent 2 tickes to IMC, still investigating the issue…

The NPC is bugged.

They’ve tried to few this more than once and it still hasn’t been resolved. I’m unsure if it’s because of people that already have some riddles done that is breaking it, or they just didn’t fix it properly, but can confirm that multiple people are still having issues with it. It’s not just you.

i have the same issue as well, both my characters are getting the same message from that npc, i submitted a ticket to imc together with that exact same screen shot, and guess what their response it? dear saviour, please provide video evidence…i guess they want a 2 seconds video showing that same pic XD

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian