Tree of Savior Forum

Adventure Journal rewards question

So, after the Adventure Journal update, every 1st day of the month, we get some rewards (like we did yesterday) depending on our ranks range in the previous month… but what about the titles/achievements?
In the first week when the new AJ was implemented, some of us received some titles time-limited and respective achievements, depending on the amount of points we had at the end of the week/month (September)… was it a one-time thing, only?
Yesterday I received all my rewards correctly but no titles or achievements at all, even if I had the points for it, is it how it’s supposed to work or they will be given out at a later date?

Two weeks ago, I opened a ticket regarding this issue, describing everything accordingly and providing screenshots and such, asking if I was the only one with this problem… this was their first answer:

tosmanager2 Replied: Nov 2nd, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting support team.
Please be informed that we received similar reports regarding this issue and our dev team is currently working on it.
For now, we only request for your patience and understanding while this is on-going.
If there is any update regarding this, it will be posted on our official website.
Should you have any further concern, feel free to contact us again, and we will gladly help in any way we can.
Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Then I thought, “Ok cool, I wasn’t the only unlucky one here (?), let’s give them a few days and they will probably do something about it” (Yeah I know, how naive can I be…)
After a few days of silence, they sent me this:

tosmanager2 Replied: Nov 4th, 2017 at 4:02 am
Hello!
Thank you for your patience while we investigate the issue. So we heard a news from our development team and they have informed us that the Adventure Journal is intended since Tree of Savior doesn’t have any update yet regarding this matter. So as a result the Title is not available yet. However, we highly recommend you to keep an eye to our official websites for any news and updates regarding this matter.
Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!
Should you have any other concerns please let us know.
Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team!

What the actual fùck…?! The titles are not available yet…?
How is that even possible?!
In the first two weeks the Adventure Journal was updated (last 2 weeks in September) we received the titles and rewards on 1st October with no issues at all, and at the end of the second month (October) you managed to screw them up already? And you cover things up saying they are not available yet…?

I know this is nothing game breaking and we have many major things we need to get fixed, but this is beyond ridicolous… they managed to screw up even something so simple and they have the nerve to give you bullshit about it too…

TLDR: Personal neverending salty rant about titles, also, if you ever wanted to give it a go at getting them, DON’T, you will waste your time and effort becaue they screwed up something with recent patches and “they are not available yet/anymore” (Dev Team official answer).

We need a Facepalm Tree of Savior Emoticon, TiredPopo isn’t enough anymore…

1 Like