Tree of Savior Forum

Addressing the Computer-Related FPS Drop in HG 340

The topic is no longer pinned :confused:

I believe it’s because they already have enough info, and are expecting to roll out a fix. It was made mention of in another thread. Not that I believe this roll out will be anytime in the near future but, thats just me being pestimistic.

it’s pinned again!!
hurray(?)

1 Like

how long will we continue without having access to endgame content?
we are being harmed for months with this problem
it’s really disappointing =/

Could be years. The other AMD bug from 2 years ago is still not fixed.

Yeah I just ended up basically quitting until this is fixed. Not being able to farm endgame gear efficiently pretty much made me lose interest.

4 Likes

and when? …

I heard the fix is coming up in a new Gacha Cube. Please look forward to it!

2 Likes

Lol that is funny XD
Or better yet, a $9.99 DLC to fix this issue.

1 Like

its not funny stupid support do it nothing, i send some messages on all korean e-mails IMC about his answers and no action with issue and nothing changes with bots

Hello Savior!

Thank you for keeping in touch with us. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter. We understand your frustration. The all of the reports in the forum thread you have provided in your other ticket is under the investigation of our development team. However, since you have been providing gibberesh account information we are unable to locate your specification in the forum thread. This is the reason on why we have requested it to make as a reference on the current investigation that our development is doing.

Furthermore, every post in the thread that have provided their gaming rig specification has also been taken as reference to further help the investigation.

To be honest, we also want this FPS issue to be fix as much as you do however, we cannot rush things so the situation will not get worse. We hope that you understand our part regarding this matter and we only could ask for your further patience.

If you can give us the name you have used to the forum so we can view your gaming rig specification so we can further proceed.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!

WTF
we also want this FPS issue to be fix as much as you do however, we cannot rush things so the situation will not get worse
:tired:

Maybe next year with some new maps where we also can’t enter.

2 Likes

After some research, i got one thing. All this processors with fps drop doesn’t have SSE 4.1 and SSE 4.2.
So my bet is that new map uses one of those instructions.

3 Likes

I hope for a fix at least next week.

nope

Thank you for keeping in touch with us. We understand your sentiments regarding this matter to our attention. We have already forwarded this to the proper for them to further investigate the matter.

Unfortunately, this may take a while and we cannot provide any time frame. We could only ask for your patience and understanding.

Rest assured that our development team is doing the necessary actions needed for this matter.
:tired:

:sad:

/20characters ;.;

Certain hardware setups will no longer cause frame drop issues when entering certain areas. here?

Yes, it should be fixing the problem.

Rejoice!

3 Likes