Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDONS] Discontinued/Broken Addon Development

Thank you very much!

slowed down the crash the CMD prompt looking thing says ā€œThe syntax of the command is incorrectā€

Thatā€™s curious. Iā€™ll see what mine says but it would be odd for the exact same version of the addon to be working for some people and not working for others.

Is warmode significantly different from FPS Savior? :open_mouth:

Does it turn of skill effects entirely? Meaning for all characters?

Curious if i dump fps savior entirely and just used warmode(havenā€™t used this one eversince).

@Krystal may i know what lkchannel.ipf is for?

To display the number of players on each channel :smiley:

1 Like

Yes this addon is totally different from fpssavior. Warmode turns off all soft particles and effects ingame like skills (mostly all skills except cryo skills like ice tree or ice wall. Warlock/pyro balls still leave a shadown on background so you still can know it), background effect (water, fire on candles,. etc). However, you still can see monsters and players as normal.

Thanks I need this :smiley:

@Krystal for some reasons when i copy paste tha .ipf file on the folder patch and/or data itā€™s being deleted :open_mouth: . Itā€™s gone after i check again and even if the folder is open when i run ToS the .ipf disappears. Any fix for that?

You need the special character on the name of the addon to prevent it from being deleted by TOS (normally it is a snowman character). Try to download the addon again with other browsers. MS EDGE will break the name so donā€™t use it

I used Mozilla, Iā€™ll try chrome later thanks!!! I may end using ur zoomy file as well. Thanks again.

Feel free to ask if you need help :slight_smile:

how to install warmode addon?

Warmode: use ā€œLEFT ALTā€ and ā€œ-ā€ or ā€œ=ā€.
Copy addons to \TreeOfSavior\patch
:slight_smile:

wont it conflict with fpsavior addon?

I donā€™t use fpssavior so I donā€™t knowā€¦but I think it is ok to use both. Warmode is not activated automatically like FPSsavior.

the friends logged out stuck is back lul -_- annoyingā€¦

i installed warmode,not to treeofsavior/patch, but treeofsavior/data. when i add camerazoom.ipf to data folder, i got broken ipf error message everytime i log in, and it force quit me.

ohā€¦I put warmode in patch folder. still work. For the zoom addon I will check and tell you again. lasttime I used it it was still ok

Update: I checked the zoom addon and it still works fine for meā€¦ :neutral_face:

any fix? -_-

working fine before maintenance now im flagged with stuck friends logged in or out