Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDON] LKChat (Alpha)

this addon makes all the difference, usually i couldn’t even hope to walk into town with all chat/bubble on, i would get 0.5fps or lower, sometimes i went in anyways for error and had to shut down the game from task manager, but now…i can just walk into ch1 klaipedia and still be able to get those nice pardoner buff for low prices :D:D:D plus i can keep ALL chat on read funny shouts!

love you LK! Bravo!

Love the addon so far. When I first installed it, it say “Loaded” in the chat, and the /commands worked. After I relogged, the /commands do not show up anymore, nor does it say “Loaded” at the start. The addon still works though…

• Clicking the COGWHEEL does bring up the Settings Menu for the Addon.
  • I’ve restarted the client about 8 or 9 times. The /commands still never work (the addon is still loaded though).
  • I’ve switched servers to each one of the other servers. Still never displays the “Loaded” at the start.

Not too sure what else to try… not a big deal though, since it’s still Blocking the Chat… Be nice to say it’s Loaded at the start, and have /commands work though…

Hi,
I just wanted to thank you for this beautiful thing :slight_smile: it is very useful !
Unfortunately, i don’t know if i’m the only one in this case, but i can’t use /lkc or /lkchat to open the lkchat window to modify parameters. Of course we can do it by clicking the gear so it’s ok, but if it’s not available anymore you should erase it from the description ^^

Once again, thanks for saving us from this wound that are bots spammer :smiley:

P.S. : You should comment your source code more than that ! :stuck_out_tongue: it took me ages to understand everything without it, but your namming convention is great fortunately haha :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT : I forgot to say that i’m on [EU]Fedimian (french guy, french keyboard @_@). It probably mean nothing but who knows…

Should try and get this to work with the classic chat addon would be amazing.

1 Like

Hello I don’t know has anyone bought this up, I ran in two 2 problems
with v0.5

Problem 1:
Some how I am unable to see one of my friend message unless I turn off “Enable Spam Detection”.

Problem 2:
The option “Enable Spam Detection” is also blocking any /slash command from working such as /lkchat. However //ping still worked.

Ok I just download v0.6a…
Now even the “Enable Spam Detection” is off. I am not able to bring any of my command up ex: “/lkchat”

Does TOS keep some kind of “Log” file which I can delete it and reset the whole thing?

thanks in advance

THIS is the most useful addon!!.. Thank you!!! No more bot spam and auto report! Freaking amazing!

Just wanted to say Great job with the add-on!

Today I ran into my first “problem” if that’s what you want to call it.

I’m not sure what specific chat triggers you have but for some reason it blocked and reported this person.

Hope this helps with development and once again great work!

Author of this addon last time was 12 may online. This is pretty sad :frowning:

lkchat also blocked me when i worldshouted something about everyone get their wallets ready for more packs… wallets was a trigger word i guess.

I have downloaded v0.6a. But I couldn’t bring out the LKchat option menu even though I have typed /Lkc or /Lkchat. Any suggestion ?

Press ENTER, click the SETTING logo
Edit:
Version 0.4a:
LKChat config can now be accessed from the cog found on chat input.

Not working here , any idea why?

@LemonKing

Happened today, using alpha v0.6a

1 Like

@LemonKing
Yo man! I don’t think it collaborates well with Miei’s Context Menu Additions add on. It always leave a wide blank space every time scroll through the chats. I might as well disable the other add on for now.

could you just imagine getting banned for using an addon that blocks bot spam? gg

This is bannable?

20 characters

It has not been specifically called out as fine, but in IMC’s recent bans-because-of-addons was for altering gameplay; doing obviously wrong things such as opening your storage while on a field map.

As LKchat doesn’t do anything you can’t do without it, so it should be fine? I’m still using it, at any rate.

“Come and join us” is a bot spamming sentence insert in the database, that’s why ^^

I think this addon is messing up the chat window for me… xD

same here. is there a fix for this?