Tree of Savior Forum

Additional Rank A Goddess Cube Reimbursement

I couldn’t find any topics on the forum about this, nor did I see it anywhere in the Patch Notes. I was just wondering if there was any ETA on when the reimbursement for getting an additional Rank A item with the Goddess Cubes just ended was or if that was forgotten about :[

I’m sorry I hope what I understand from that is really what you mean to ask.

You want that ‘Bonus every 30 cubes opened’ thing? Aren’t you suppose to get it on the bonus cube next to TP Shop NPC?

It was kind of that bonus. It was you got a Rank A item for every 25 cubes you opened when you talked to the cube, but they meant to say you got a Rank A or B item for every 25 items and changed the graphic a day or so later.
But they made a post saying that if you were effected by this, after the current Goddess Cube sale you would get your Reimbursed Rank A item and I never got mine. And talking to the Cube just talks about the current Leticia Cube sale.

1 Like

I opened a ticket about it and they pretty much just told me that I had no problems with it (I got to open this extra reward 5 times and I got B ranks 2 times.), even though they promised this “compensation” xd

It’s random rank A or B, right??? What are you complaining about??

The problem is the original graphic said Rank A item was guaranteed, hence why I bought 25 instead of my original amount. They changed the graphic to say Rank A or B and that if you were affected by this (getting a Rank B item), after the sale was over, you would be reimbursed a Rank A item. I sent them the original graphic AND their blog post talking about compensation, but so far I haven’t gotten far in terms of actually getting what they stated.

Blog post talking about reimbursement
Original Rank A image (sorry about the large image.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.