Tree of Savior Forum

Adding to Block list = unable to recieve heal/buffs

I suggest that adding someone to your blocklist exempts them from recieving your heal&buffs [and you from recieving theirs]. There are several reasons to this, but the main issues are:

1st: Bots profit from your heals&buffs. You basically help bots if you cast Blessing or put down heals near them and they run into it e.g.

2nd: Griefplay. People who like to griefplay others by ruining their setups [e.g. running in and out of your Counterspell or eating up your heal tiles to prevent you from killing monsters] would be unable to trigger your setups anymore.

3rd: Rude behaviour. People who are spreading their useless buffs across the party or think that they don’t have to spend $$$ on potions by just using up all the Ein Sof/Heal tiles for themselves won’t be able to continue their mistreatment of others.

Last but not least: Setup issues. Not every class can make use of all buffs. By blocking someone, you wouldn’t recieve their buffs anymore, keeping your bufflimit in check while actively cooperating.

I believe the social features of the game are actually great and help people to advance together. However, there are some people who don’t want to help and disturb ± everyones gaming experience, and I honestly don’t understand why I can’t prevent them from doing so. The least the game needs is to lose more playerbase due to bots& bad-mannered players.

If not via block, it could also be resolved via a “cooperation”-tag which works similar to block but just blocks the skill issues.

great idea…

can we finally block people inside instance dung and missions?_?

also, I see it been used more by scumbags than actual decent people trying to evade keeping scumbags alive :confounded:

+1 talt for this idea. how many archer still learn swift step buff attribute

What…thats not the purpose of blocklist…
If what you want is not receiving buffs from party members, it will be better if IMC can add a check box right next to the party member’s hp bar…or just remove the stupid buff count limit…the person suggested this buff count limit should be shot.

Nothing you can do with point 1 because your skills are made to work that way. I’d say the easier way is by making buffs like Blessing work like Sacrament. Sacrament will only buff party members, although the effect will persist even after leaving party. If IMC coded Sacrament, them must be able to do the same to Blessing or other buffs. By the way, If the bot couldn’t live without your accidental buffs or heals, the botter must be really useless.
*also, blocklist doesnt work really well since dungeon matching is cross-server. I believe you cant block people from other servers.

It sounds to me that someone got too many blocks and he doesnt want to buff the people that blocked him lmao