Tree of Savior Forum

Adding "Chat room"

There’s this nice feature in another game that I play, where there’s an additional tab in the chat box to create custom chat rooms. You can invite people from your friends list to the chat room, and they stay there until they leave or get removed.

I think this is convenient, because not all of us wish to make a guild or join another guild together. Parties work temporarily, but only up to 5 people; and if we’re questing at different levels, some of us that are level 3 and accidentally click teleport to our friend’s(that is level 170) quest, it becomes a pickle(true story).

Additionally, you can talk while in a dungeon.

I know some may say that this is dumb, and I should just use Discord/TS/Vent w/e, but I like to listen to music while I play games; I’m sure I’m not the only one.

This actually exists already. If you whisper someone, switch to all/party/whatever other chat, then click back on your whisper tab, you’ll see a bar with that player’s name on it. Clicking on the bar will bring up your whisper conversation with them. However, you can also click the green icon to the right of their name to add other people to the conversation. They have to be online to be added, but they’ll remain in the chat unless they intentionally exit it. You can click the blue icon to open the chat as a new window, and the red icon to leave the chat group.

Enjoy!

1 Like

OMG. I really didn’t know this, thank you!