Tree of Savior Forum

Add new joypad controls

Hi,

Just wondering if the joypad already has old control for say triangle and square. if not we can make them as buff slots for each characters. so total combination of 6. eg. square + triangle. Also if can add L1 + 2 button for more skills slot like L1 + square + triangle?

Regards,
Curious

I agree with adding more skill hotkeys for controllers, but these suggestions for button combinations are just awful. There’s so much room for error when you’re going to have to press more than 1 face button to use a skill, you’ll most likely end up using either the square or triangle skill instead of the square+triangle skill.

They’re better off adding 8 more shortcuts for L1+R2 and R1+L2. They can even add 4 more on L2+R2 and just move the skill swap to another button.

1 Like

They’re better off adding 8 more shortcuts for L1+R2 and R1+L2.

This x10000

or can do like FFXIV you have arrow keys used for skills to.

You walk on sticks, but each RB LB etc has 8 buttons instead of 4 like tos

2 Likes

It’s maybe just me but I think R1+R2 and L1+L2 would be less brainmelting to use skills.

they are already tied to dismount and sit on the controller, also I think that would be finger cramp central since some people only use 1 finger for the shoulder buttons.

1 Like