Tree of Savior Forum

Add an explanation about each kind of stuff on F10 plus the mechanics on raids

:hi: :hi: :haha:

I want to propose to add an explanation about each kind of stuff on F10 “dungeons” to make it easier for new players. I propose to add the explanation from “Help” about this places on F10 to make it more intuitive by adding a button to look for that information. Each new player that i meet, doesnt know about the “Help” button and when i tell them about it, they get depressed because all the information that they have to read from there to understand the game better. So i think that this would make it easier for new players and would make all of that information more usefull than now (usually, players tend to close the information windows, but doing this, they will can see the information that they want to know easily).

Moreover, i want to propose to add the mechanics from raids on F10 on each raid. Percentages should not appear nor boss skills, but what i mean is an explanation about the mechanics like weekly boss/joint strike ones but one about each raid (boruta included).

Another option could be a repeatable quest that makes you go to each usefull NPC on each city (players shouldn’t can warp to the NPCs on this quest and players will be guided to each NPC during the quest) and show again each information window about it.

Do both ideas could be the best option (?) up to you!!

I hope you like the idea!! :satisfaction:

Cheers :haha:

Hello Savior,

We truly appreciate your enthusiasm for the game by providing us your feedback and suggestions. Rest assured that it will receive proper attention, as we develop future contents and updates.

1 Like