Tree of Savior Forum

Add an attribute to DEACTIVATE Thaumaturges "enlargement" effects

Thaumaturges skills that enhance body parts (left arm, right arm, head) look really goofy.
Some people go as far as to reject me from parties cause they say that thaumaturges skills ruin the asthetics of the game.

I kinda agree…the enlarged body parts looks kinda silly.

So, maybe you could add an attribute (max level 1) that Thaumaturges could learn which would deactivate the visual enlargment effect while keeping the actual effect alive.

Please think about it,

Thank you

1 Like

I think they should add an attribute that makes them twice as large instead.

2 Likes

Personally I’d love to see that ;D

People kicking THAUMATURGES? The first or second best support in the game? Because of AESTHETICS?

I just can’t believe that.

1 Like

I like those effect though. It’s look funny.
But seriously… That’s really stupid reason to reject thaumaturges to join party. :scream:

1 Like

When you meet these people, you should tell them that they’re incredibly stupid and are missing out on insane buffs over something so inconsequential.

1 Like

Need attribute to turn off people kick you for the reason like that.

1 Like

They should change it to a glow effect instead.

1 Like

I think they could instead make the enlargement a bit more pretty than just taking the body part and plainly increase it’s size. They could add more detail, show some veins, maybe even grow some hair and nails and make the swell hand look a bit monstrous, this is magic after all.
This would keep the size change, which is the essence of the Thaumaturge while making his spell look a bit more more serious. I’d love something like that, because I love the Thaumaturge.