Tree of Savior Forum

Add a tag or change the trust level of GM's

There is currently no way to check if a GM on the forum actually is legit or not, as far as I know. When I first saw a few posts by the new GM’s Eric and Fuji, I thought it was impersonations. Firstly because we have never had any GM’s on the forum before, and secondly because there is nothing on their profiles confirming that they actually are GM’s. And it didn’t really help that both accounts were completely new. It wasn’t until I found the maintenance notice that I actually thought they were legit.

Since it is breaking against the Terms of Service to impersonate or falsely present oneself as a member of IMC games, I think there needs to be an easy and obvious way to check if someone is legit or not. My suggestion is to either change the trust level of the new GM’s or add some kind of label, such as the one IMC Staff member have on their profile:

Compared to:

3 Likes

Yea when i first saw a GM post i was very skeptical im still not sure if it was legit or not lol.

Hi guys,

Thanks for letting us know about this. As a new GM, I believe my profile was not properly fixed by our administrators. Rest assured that I will let them know so that they can make the necessary arrangements as soon as possible. :wink:

Alright, good to hear!

Yes, Erick and Fuji are our new GM. Please refer to the previous announcement.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/regular-maintenance-notice-nov-24-completed/119549

@STAFF_J

Or you could make a different colour name/posting/medal to differentiate between regular users and GM/Staff’s? It would make it easier to know that you are in the higher ups.

1 Like

And add a devtracker, my favorite feature of any game forum

1 Like

Hi again guys,

Thank you for all the feedback that you have given. We’ll be sure to take all of this into consideration. :grin: