Tree of Savior Forum

Acquired ingredients for manufacturing item 😠

I used to keep my entire inventory full because I didn’t feel that there was ever a need to remove the materials items seeing as they weigh so little however I recently sold them all to the npc because I felt a bit cluttered and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of items I had (I like empty inventory). And lo and behold, this screen pops up in front of my face. I thought it was fine at first however I removed my items again and once again the screen pops up.

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind if the screen only popped up once when you obtain the recipe but having it constantly appearing when you empty your inventory can be very infuriating. A solution to this could be to as stated previously, only pop up when you obtain the recipe, only show you the required items when you have the recipe in your inventory, or have a check box to make only those checked recipes show the items acquired.

edit: here’s a picture… if it even shows up since upload is at 100% but not popping up (it takes forever to upload :angry:)