Tree of Savior Forum

Accidentally deleted charater

Dear IMC i have accidentally deleted one charater, in that charater which i deleted have many important items such as BG BS and many core, can i have it back? PLS help or any solution for this??

1 Like

Chúc bạn may mắn.
Good luck. Imc pls help this poor soul.

2 Likes

Send a ticket man, and pray.
x.x

2 Likes

Support > Login > Submit a ticket

Can they actually do anything? I thought characters were saved in a database somewhere and once deleted it was permanent unless they decide to rollback the whole base…

they use some hide technique. no delete have been done.

2 Likes

Yea, there was a similar case. The guy deleted through rage his whole lodge and was regretting later on. He got all back.

thanks guys!!! still waiting respone from IMC, i’m offline right now, quit game maybe @@ because many importal item in this char,
I dont have motivation for keep playing, im so stupid forgot check personal storage zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Be patient! Maybe this can still be fixed. :satisfaction: If you sent a ticket, check on your Spam mail or the ticket page. They usually take a day to reply, since there’s many tickets entering daily.

1 Like

Thanks guys !!! i have my item back usefull ticket :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.