Tree of Savior Forum

Abusing Summons in TBL

• Server : Klaipeda(the offending character is from Orsha)

• Team Name : Diena

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 10:17 PM, August 29th 2016

• Evidence

This Orsha player is using the mount-dismount from his Sorcerer to get out of the box and attack players before the round starts. I had the misfortune to be paired with him twice in a row, and he did it both time.

What a fitting name for a living disaster…

some people have no honor @STAFF_John @GM_Francis

1 Like

Paired again, he did it again.

Already informed our dev.team to fix it out :slight_smile: So sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

It does literally nothing.

The TempleShooter was still sitting in front of us when the match started, taking shots at us.

omg that sorc nickname! hilarious!! xDD

I was on the team with this guy when this specific incident happened and it wasnt doing anything “game breaking”. It respawned him back to where he was supposed to be when the match started. Its a bug, but harmless.

Sort of like how your pulling up the spectate window when you’re not supposed to? Harmless bug! =D

Does his summons go back with him or not?_?

His summon was still in front of our base when the real match started.

Some of Pyschokino + cyro use this bug to teleport and Icewall+PP kill before the war begin.

How about you report your own hypocrite ass for abusing zoomy addon :^)

Ain’t no zoomy add-on here, ma’am. Abusing things is your expertise, not mine.

Oh my bad, you’re not abusing the zoomy but the spectate function to find enemy team composition before map. Same thing

Unlike you I play my PvP games fair though, and I don’t got the nerve to report people for trivial ■■■■ like that

Two clicks to open the Spectate tab is abuse? Next you’ll say that using /memberinfo is hacking.

You know damn well thats just IMC incompetence making the spectating possible during the arena.

Are you gonna say its intended?
I mean it take 2 clicks for the sorc to park his summon there as well, so I guess thats intended too then.

New users have a reply limit
oh well that ends this then

Nice mental gymnastics, there. Information printed on screen is one thing, moving out of bounds to kill people before rounds is another.

1 Like

I don’t see any problem with spectating. It should be available from the start anyway. I don’t know what’s so secret about team information. And all you see on spectate is their current class, not all the class they took. Could make a big difference.

Agreed at LoliPantsu’s post.

1 Like