Tree of Savior Forum

Abreh Melinn Card mechanics

Hi guys!

My character is a Pyro-Ele-Tao and I want to use Abreh Melinn Card, but I am a bit confused about how to trigger its effect since there are two different descriptions in-game:

1. Description from Abreh Melinn Card
Increases damage against enemies with fire status ailments by [star]%

2. Equip Card Album Cards interface
Damage to burned enemies increased by [number of cards * stars]%

As you can see, the first description is more generalist. One can understand that the card effect will be activated against an enemy with any kind of fire debuff. If that is the case, a pyromancer could benefit from โ€œFlame ground: diffusionโ€ and โ€œFireball: burn debuffโ€. However, the second description limits the card activation to burned enemies, so only โ€œFireball: burn debuffโ€ would be a valid debuff.

Do you know which one is correct?
If the second one is correct, burned enemies only, it means that a pyromancer must pick at least Fireball lv1 and Fireball: Burn Debuff. Is this a worth choice? Or there better red cards and forget about Abreh Melinn Card?

Thank you in advance.

Thereโ€™s a Burning icon when you use FirePillar? I havenโ€™t checked it closely though โ€ฆ

The Card is 10% and there are many other Cards also giving 10%. (enemyType,Bleeding,Poison,etc)
Dont think this card is worth

Fire Pillar: Continuously receive Fire damage

Fire: Reduced resistance for debuffed enemies

Heat: Fire property resistance decreased

If those debuffs are valid to activate the effect, I guess the card can be worth. Even 1 point to fireball could be useful to grant 3 more debuff if other skills are on cooldown.

I understand, but considering that my char doesnโ€™t apply any of those debuffs, than Iโ€™d rather just keep my Chapparition cards.

1 Like

Here are the stuffs that considers at Fire/Burned status aliment.

1 Like

There is actually a list released in the KTOS patches which status ailments/attack/effects are counting towards the cards damage increase:

• [์•„๋ธŒ๋ ˆ ๋ฉœ๋ฆฐ ์นด๋“œ] ํšจ๊ณผ ์ ์šฉ์— ํ•„์š”ํ•œ ๋ถˆ ์ƒํƒœ์ด์ƒ์ด ์ ์šฉ๋˜๋Š” ์Šคํ‚ฌ/์•„์ดํ…œ ์ด๋ฆ„์€ ์•„๋ž˜์™€ ๊ฐ™์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

[ํŒŒ์ด๋กœ๋งจ์„œ] ํŒŒ์ด์–ด ๋ณผ, ํŒŒ์ด์–ด ์›”, ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ž„ ๊ทธ๋ผ์šด๋“œ, ํŒŒ์ด์–ด ํ•„๋ผ, ํ™์—ผ, ํ—ฌ ๋ธŒ๋ ˆ์“ฐ

Pyromancer: Fireball, Firewall, Flame Ground, Fire Pillar, Hell Breath

[ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ณ] ํฌ๋กœ์Šค ํŒŒ์ด์–ด

Fletcher : Cross Fire

[์‘์‚ฌ] ํ† ๋งˆํ˜ธํฌ

Falconer : Tomahawk

[์ธํ€ด์ง€ํ„ฐ] ํ™”ํ˜•

Inquisitor: Burn (class attribute, card effect triggers as long as the enemy stands inside the pillars of fire)

[ํ”Œ๋ ˆ์ด๊ทธ๋‹ฅํ„ฐ] ์†Œ๊ฐ

Plague Doctor: Incineration

[์งˆ๋Ÿฟ] ์ด๋ชฐ๋ ˆ์ด์…˜

Zealot: Immolation

[์•„๋ฅด๋””ํ‹ฐ] ํŠธ๋ ˆ ๊ทธ๋ผ๋‚˜๋‹ค

Arditi : Tre Genata

[๋จธ์ฆˆ๋ฃจ์Šค ์บ๋…ผ] ์Šค์œ„ํ•‘ ์บ๋…ผ - ๋„ค์ดํŒœ

Misrus Cannon : Sweeping Cannon debuff

[์นด๋ž„๋ฆฌ์—” ํŠธ๋ฆฌ์šฐ์นด์Šค ์žฅ์‹ ๊ตฌ] ๋ถˆ์†์„ฑ ํฌ์Šค ์›จ์ด๋ธŒ

Karaliene Triukas accessory set effect: fire property force wave

4 Likes

what about katadikazo with art ?

Thank you, @ThefallenDemonlord and @skywing22 <3

I donโ€™t think that counts, other skills with fire DoT like Divine Stigma are also absent from the list.