Tree of Savior Forum

About Warlocks skills

Hi guys, im at the moment a Rank 6 elementalist C3 and i wanna know about skill points distribution for warlock, what are the best distribution?

5/5 Pole of Agony
5/5 Invocation
4/5 Dark theurge
0 Mastema
1 Evil Sacrifice

or

5/5 Pole of Agony
5/5 Invocation
3/5 Dark teurge
1 Mastema
1 Evil Sacrifice

How mastema works? its a one hit skill? or works like frost cloud that have multiple hits?

1 Like

mastema sucks dont bother on it your 1st choice is the way to go.

Go for Pole of Agony 4, Invocation 5, Dark Theurge 5, Evil Sacrifice 1

Attribute from Invocation is very good and Dark theurge is the best spell for wl so far, Pole of agony is also great but dmg doesnt increase that much between lvls and it has long cd. Mastema sucks.

dark the urge lvl 5 can damage single target up to how much?
It is single target right?

5/5 Pole of Agony
5/5 Invocation
5/5 Dark theurge
woud be my choise, Evil Sacrifice too long cast time and don’t know if damage goin only 5 spirit = 5 hits, when its like shield 5 spirits = 25 hits so just maybe you can loss dmg + long cast time.

You dont need to fully cast the Evil Sacrifice its just a 1 tap hehehe.

Let me ask something . does dark theurge do less DMG when i use evil sacrifice ? It looks like the spirits only Hit once and don’t get muktiplied by skill lvl :frowning:

yes, evil sacrifice = 1 hit per spirit with high possibility of no hits.
Dark theuge = 1 hit per spirit per skill lv.
Also unconfirmed invocation spirits = 1 hit/skill lv.

In other words, evil sacrifice is a waste of points and you should go
5/5 pole
5/5 invocation
5/5 thurge

Also pole could be very powerful at lv 10-15. The aoe is small but the dmg can become very high. With a potential 26s duration, its deadly :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for clarification . :slight_smile:

I also noticed that you have to use evil sacrifice VERY precise to make it Hit. Warlock needs some love from imc. :persevere:

Its better than a few weeks ago when pple though dark thurge was only 5 hits lol.

Evil sacrifice also sucks because a lot of your spirits seems to blow up upon running into each other. And because they blow up slightly before your circle target, moving the slow targeting circle to the desired location actually wastes a lot of time :frowning:

Could you elaborate why it sucks?

Attribute from invocation 5 is broken.

I don’t agree evil sacrifice is a waste of points if your mobbing huge amounts of mobs control over all the little spirits on the ground is great. it only takes 1 point and for what its used for is worth it

If you will have a choice which whill you just lvl 4? DT or Invocation? Me i would choose invocation DT might be verry good single target in the near future. Plus someone said that invocation lvl 5 attributes doesnt work they said that the area is really small. I would love if IMC make DT as invocation so that we can have the buffs everytime. Because why not why do you need to kill someone first before getting the buffs just make it passive.

I’ll be going Pole 4, Invocation 5, Theurge 5 and Sacrifice 1.

Basically because I want to test all of what you guys are saying by myself.

There is any type of info about if warlock its only 1 circle?

Only classes with a crown are 1-circle. Like ninja, chaplain, runecaster.