Tree of Savior Forum

About the winners of halloween event

Yeah my bet is they only counted just week 4 exchanged results.

Given the changes to the event the last week, I’m guessing they actually just had no meaningful way to track it before the last update and tried covering their asses about it. The problem is that they also straight up lied about the conditions changing, which would be egregious enough if not for the fact that they changed the rules last minute at all.

The whole thing was IMC fuckup after IMC fuckup after IMC fuckup. The monster tamer event is the same, and they continue to throw blinders on about the whole thing saying “oh man rank 9 soon just stay interested.”

1 Like

I proved that wrong already comparing my amount of candies spent with someone on the winners list, and when he spent them.

Result: More in week 1-3 and more in week 4, spent all at the end of the periods. Yet he is in top 12 and I’m not.

So considering this one discrepancy, you can assume more problems with the results overall.

1 Like

I think leticia only read the last post saying congratulation to all winners and didnt read all other salty posts.

I think I can understand when your player base are all against you, you dont really want to read all, only last posts is enought

we play a game toplay it, an event in secondary, i ignored the event, and lol at peopls

1 Like

3 Likes

you are forgetting some of the free candy that was handed out:
3 weeks * 7 days * 40 candies (with gear) = 840
1 week * 7 days * 110 (random between 50 and 100, with gear 110 - got 107 once so this is an assumption) candies = 770
1 week * 7 days * 3 entries * 30 candies * 3 candy multiplier of last week = 1.890
makes another 3500 + 3300 (mod(3500/300)*300) = 6.800 candies

Sighs…why don’t you listen IMC~

Why do You guys care. Current playerbase is like 1800. Just await ToS inevitable death and chill. It was a nice game when it got released but it’s just getting worse and worse with every update.

why stop now? The constant complaint in here, reddit, and the steam should kill this game sooner than its expiration date.

2 Likes

reddit? you should take a closer look, there are hardcore whiteknights hiding there

IMC: We’re going to rebalance the game!
Players: Yeah!
IMC: We’ll nerf some classes until it’s back to square one, only reversed!
Players: Yes! Wait what? Nonono
IMC: We’ll put even more P2W boxes on cash shop!
Players: Wait, stop! We didn’t ask for this!
IMC: We’ll give away late game equipment on an abuseable seasonal event!
Players: ■■■■ go back!

2 Likes

Wish I could go back in the past and tell myself to never play this game, would’ve saved so much money, time, effort, and sadness. Even games I quit after playing 4 years I never regret that. But this? sigh

5 Likes

good job,IMC this died game.
You succeeded in making these people earn

1 Like

what was wrong about you post

srsly wonder

he eaned by hard active doing for 1 month , and he selling it , he wrong ? what a logic

he “earned” it without doing ET, that’s whats wrong and IMC cannot understand this which is why their game is dying. IMC mocked every single hardworking player and insult endgame efforts

so this post or this talking should exist before the event , not now

Kind of hard, we’re not allowed in the room when IMC is having meetings for these stuff.

So we’re only left to tell them what they did wrong, once they’ve taken a decision, and even then, they kind… of ignore everything.

cuz ghost and his guild are doing the hack thingy! every good/fair player in varena knows that