Tree of Savior Forum

About the winners of halloween event

add all of them to the black list for cheaters

jk congratz

2 Likes

ok but how many candies them got and how did the rules apply to the winners? because i few people who got the solmiki box only played the last 2 weeks.

whats the point of hiding those names when the servers are so small we know who they are…

9 Likes

We should then start listing them here.

Another event with same rewards !! Please :frowning:
Maybe we have 90 % of the winners here

someone from orsha post he got about 26k-28k candies and is in the list

Instead of the previous “top 3 of teams with the most Odd Candies exchanged selected per server, per week” we will be selecting “the top 12 teams with the most Odd Candies exchanged during the 4 week period." as our Certified Trick-or-Treaters from all servers.
IMC logic.

gratz for winner. okay quit game now

3 Likes

I got over 50k candies and some people there got less than I did and they got it. Gratz to them :o

I can’t answer for the others but i did exchange approximately 44,600 candies thru the four weeks, i did okay the first two weeks, did awful on the third and near perfect on the last one(missed like 100 candies). I played everyday against three other winners from Silute, so my guess is IMC did check if the winners weren’t cheaters, because i know those three didn’t cheat and i’m sure some cheaters i’ve encountered playing the event probably got more candies than us.

1 Like

lol Varena server reward to those Gang Rapers good job IMC . almost all rewards go to same guild

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOKONTOLOLO

/20chars

The Last week changes rip us off, feelsbadman :tired:

I want to quit already…
Lol
After rank 9 im done.

3 Likes

IMC should also list how much candies the winners got.

I’m already in a half-quit state. Will try to have fun with r9 but I probably won’t last two months after that (two months is the generous estimate). I could actually just quit right now if I had something better to do but the next thing I’m interested in spending a lot of time on is monster hunter world which won’t be around til late january

EDIT: btw I meant to post this on the feedback thread, I just realized it went somewhere else

2 Likes

see you there fellow hunter :upside_down_face:

As of now Im farming 40f cubes, it really feels bad man. The time and silver you need to get those weapon. My goodness easy peasy for the winners.
Well I congratulate them and If I will be in their shoe I will be happy.

But , I can taste salt on my toungue.

1 Like

I’d give it to you if I won :frowning:

1 Like

You’ll become invisible once you were those Solmiki items. *ifyouknowwhatimean

1 Like