Tree of Savior Forum

About the "Website Re-Design Poll"

If option 1 in the given poll (http://goo.gl/G9nIxa) wins - I want to suggest a small change:

Extending the menu and putting the ToS icon in the center above the menu would look better imo.

Sorry for the poor image quality. The images on the poll are to blame (*≧▽≦)

p.s.: the quizzes in the end were pretty fun.

I hope it doesn’t win,to be honest.Such a dark theme doesn’t match the UI of the game to me,but maybe that’s just me.

Also,I think it makes more sense to have a goddess if you’re going to have any character images on the side.

But if it does win then yes,I also agree about the logo being in the center.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I prefer brighter themes as well. However, I’m not very fond of the brighter themes in the poll. It would be great if there were “style” choices somewhere on the website IF the first theme should win.

1 Like

I like your suggestion. If I might add, as I already did in the poll thread: Please hide those boobs. (left side, backgroud) Really. I mean, I like boobies and I also respect manga culture, but that image is not a great first impression of the game right?

Edit: Yep, of course I’m asking for this because of my personal opinion. I want to play this game with my girlfriend and first of all I need to make her like it :wink:

1 Like

Invalid point. Most of the girls like boobs, just not fake, but ones like these of ToS characters. :stuck_out_tongue:

But in general the characters are very appealing to both genders. The women are beautifully drawn and have a significant role in the game. I was really positively surprised when I was playing iCBT as I had expected another generic Asian game with loli girls being just cute.

Speaking of the design, there should be a possibility to change the background of the theme to bright/dark. Everyone would be pleased then :wink:
Just please keep the forums minimalist, just as right now, so that browsing is enjoyable and transparent. I would love if there was added an option to write down your IGN and server in a form of a signature maybe?

1 Like

I actually agree with @Brobbulus here.I’m a girl and although I’m fine with boobs in general,a random character in a [to me] very odd pose that almost has them popping out is pretty unappealing.She’s also making an ugly face.Do a character poll and put the favorite there,if you’re going to have one there.

I agree on being able to decide on light or dark theme.That would solve most of the issues people seem to have.

Signatures always screw with a forum though.They’re typically obnoxious,get a bunch of test topics created,picky with restrictions [both good and bad],and honestly just add more that I have to scroll past on a thread.I like that we don’t have them.

1 Like

Well, I’m a woman too and I actually like such images. I’d always rather see a busty fit woman than a paedophilic loli. The NPCs and godnesses are so beautiful in ToS and some of them should be in the background to advertise the game XD

Yup, that’s why I stated, that signature should consist just of the text like IGN and server’s name. That wouldn’t clutter the forums too much, I think. A person, who finds it bothersome, could be able to turn them off in settings.

Another woman plays this game?!

Be friends with me! :sparkles:

1 Like

I agree with removing the cleavage-showing Goddess and replacing it with a more ‘safe’ picture, if #1 actually wins (#2 looks better to me, but the majority think otherwise). The people who like the cleavage showing wouldn’t care if it was replaced with one that isn’t, so everyone’s happy in the end (Except the Perverts).

It doesn’t look like that’ll be happening for a long time, if ever. The Devs of Discourse (This forum software) have been against forum signatures for over 2 years now, and stated they don’t want to implement it into the forum by default. There’s the possibility of a plugin for it done by someone else, but doesn’t look like there’s a (proper) one made yet. :c

You could always be like the weirdos unique people who manually post a signature at the end of their posts. :>

1 Like