Tree of Savior Forum

About the Website & Forums category

Discuss and share with us your thoughts on how we can improve the Website and Forums.

great work guys…

I hope this forum can develop well and become a place to gather and share information among the players of ToS.

Well, maybe its to haste for me to say this. but i think some area in the forum need some ‘redesign’ because there are some of it has ‘not quite good’ interface. Like, it’s hard for me to distinguish the end of post in one threat with the footer area (another thread suggestion). The “ending line” need to be darker, like/bookmark/link share icon need darker color as well.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my poor grammer and vocab. English is not my native language.
Regards,

Jiyuu No Kaze

i need colour difference between the original post and the replay
suggested topics size font need to be smaller than the main post
sory for my bad english
thank you

Have you considered a CDN or some other caching solution for some of the forum assets? It appears that the goddess statue images being used as the background are actually embedded in the page.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but if they’re embedded like this you explicitly prevent browsers from being able to cache them. That’s ~260 kilobytes you could be saving on EVERY page load.

Dunno if it has anything to do with the forums being tough to access, but that CAN’T be good for your bandwidth costs.