Tree of Savior Forum

About the Graphics category

Bug reports regarding game graphics belong to this sub-category.
As much as possible, please include your graphic settings and screenshots when posting bugs related to game graphics.

1 Like

There is a strange behavior with mini-pictures over head (see screenshots).
Appears sometimes (keeps permanent size per level).
Resolution 2560х1440.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

There is the large distanse between person and description on the start screen. (see screenshot)
Resolution 2560x1440.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Hi everybody, i am not able to create new topic so i will post my bug here.

Date :
Nov 9th 2015

Locations :
1- Owl Burial => Boss : Corrupted
2- Poslinkis Forest => Boss : Green Woodspirit

Bug description :
The bug begins when i decide to engage particular bosses which have a precised spell throwing bullets everywhere like in shoot’em up games, when this scene begins and in my case, the fps decrease horribly from 70 to 15 and sometimes lower , so to this point so far it’s not very handicapping , but when i arrived on the bosses named " Corrupted " in Owl Burial and " Green Woodspirit " in Poslinkis Forest, and when that scene began, i had a game crash with a box message ( in the screenshot ).
Well , i tried few things to fix this bug like running with minimum graphic settings , so it was a success with the first boss , but in the second battle ( with the old green woodspirit ) , i was able to pass throw 3 sequences of the spell i mentioned, while the forth one brought the crash.
I feel like the spell in question saturated totally my memory.

Screenshots :

My configuration :
Mobile pc : Dell Inspiron 3542.
CPU : i5-4210U , 1.70 Ghz , 3 Mb L3 cache.
Ram : 8 Gb.
Graphics : - Intel HD graphics 4400.
- Nvidia 820m 2 Gb ( main GPU used when i run games ).

Hope you fix that bug because i am giving up now with those two until you fix it.

Update ( 1 h after the last crash ) : next logging in after the last crash, i saw that the quest was validated but well, i did not killed the boss yet :slight_smile: