Tree of Savior Forum

About the collection sets

If you open up the collection page, it says on the top completed / new / incomplete.

Like i know how to put the items in, you just click on the set effect and press the + sign but when i go to the “New” tab, nothing happens?

Im looking at all these grey collections and for one of them, the beginner map, i have all 7 items but i have no idea how to put them in. Theres no plus sign on any of the items, just a 7 next to the collection set name.

I played beta for a while but never played it when the game came out so maybe im missing something here. Can anyone help?

The “New” tab is for collections that you have not yet added with the Collection Chest. What this means is you’ll have to collect the Collection Chest, then add it by right-clicking on it in your inventory, it will then move the Collection to the “Incomplete” tab and you’ll be able to register your items into it.

Make sure none of your items are locked, as that will prevent them from being placed into a Collection.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.