Tree of Savior Forum

Question about the transfer apply conditions

so, wtf is Carbinet. lol

it -might- be the market, but i’m not sure since they told us to claim there too lol

i think cabinet is where u get ur items from the market place. its not the team / character storage.

it might be this indeed (if it is i’m saved)

I’m not sure about that since when I quick search on the forum… all I see is Cabinet was the Market storage. so we really need a staff here to clear this confusion.

@Staff_Julie

How long will the transfer be? Will it be for 1 day after sending the transfer request? Or 1 week?

the cabinet is the personal storage

actually i think this is pretty accurate, lodge…cabin?

feel the connection? 4Head

No, it isn’t

The Server Transfer will NOT CHANGE the following

“Team / Character Storage”

the last one

just take everything from market storage and ur personal storage just to be safe :grin:

I asked in the shout chat before I submitted my ticket, got spammed with Team Storage and Personal Storage

but this also seems accurate though :stuck_out_tongue:

Instructions unclear, deleted my character.

Seriously, what is a cabinet and a lot of people from our guild put in effort for the guild to be made.

And what about that thing that we cannot play during the process, how long is the process going to take?

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie

INB4 server transfer turns into a giant rage fest where people lose all their things.

2 Likes

Ok so anyone who successfully transfer their team yet? pleas raise your hand lol :joy:

Dunno but the cabinet in the icbt was the place where u recieve gold from selling item.

found some useful info on another topic post

2 Likes

thanks + 1 to this…this is the answer im looking for

No info about the cabinet thing? Or i miss it ?

Uploading…
Well it clearly says there that its the Message Box, not the cabinet… So is the cabinet the place where you receive your market silver/items?

Good news, thanks!
/2020