Tree of Savior Forum

About Sorcerer C1

Hey guys. So, I just get Sorcerer and I’m having a little trouble with.

Since they nerfed it and the controls skills went to C2, does anyone have tips to control him? They are pretty hard to deal in certain moments.
Beside that, the drain of SP is huge. Should I get more points in SPR and sacrifice some INT?

I don’t wanna give up from the character, but its very hard to see my summon dealing just auto-attacks in nothing, draining my SP (And making me not using others skills to save some mana) and just sitting in the corner of the map being a derp when I need to kill some mobs =/

Your summon drains a % of max sp. getting more SPR just makes it harder for potions to keep up.

No, you don’t need SPR for sorc. It’s drain a lot sp anyway… It’s a good prevent for someone to use summon being afk while farming gold/items. All you need is use a lot of SP Potion lv 5+ :hatching_chick:

Sounds kinda expansive D:

There’s really no other way? SP Regen from any set or something like that?

on the same note, what stats is good for sorcerer anyways? I also run one and would like to know.

as far as i know, having your summon out stops all passive sp regen, and drain 1% of your sp pool each second, so the only way to keep it out at all time is potions and having the smallest sp pool possible for potion efficiency.

As a sorcerer, you at least get to have a great sp regen bonus from attribute which would work when the summon is not out, AND the familiar to add onto that. Its all basically sp management issues.

one thing that CAN help, and not a lot of people seem to know, is that the normal passive regen is each 20 sec, and the normal sitting is half that, which means 10. so, if the summon is not out, sitting once each 10 sec gives you double the regen somehow, works on all classes, but it still might help you out a bit when not having the summon. Do concider that if you have anything that reduce the sp regen time (the familiar), you have to sit at the half point. i unfortunatly dont know how much he reduce the timer unfortunatly

1 Like

base Int to increase summon attack.
base Con to stay alive from boss aoe
base Spr to regen SP and future skill SP cost.

Some one may said sorc no need SPR. But if you read skill tree at late game it cost 100+SP / skill.
It’s all need calculated.

So is a full int one viable later on? I mean the summons don’t really die as much as the caster anyways so it makes spirit stat less appealing.

All INT is possible.

But as My current sorc with HP6500.

I got 1 shot to dead from 130 dungeon boss. need at least 7000-8000 to stay alive.

I heard that at least 60 CON needed.

So, I’m doing Wiz > Pyro > Link > Element > Sorc by now. Once the summon gets that huge amount of mana, should I just let the Summon on and attack with my basic attacks?

I mean, I’m “losing” in DPS to all my friends on DG. If the Summon could at least cast some skills, would be awesome, cause I could choose between have a Summon out or cast spells.

One thing I realised was that it’s really hard to controll sorc c1 without linker 2 or cryo c3.

Oh thanks :slight_smile: I’ll keep that in mind, also about the other summon oriented spells like hold,mount etc does it still drain by %?

You shouldn’t pick Ele1 actually.
The more combo you hit the less time Summon stay.

With Temple shooter mass AOE. you don’t need to do DPS at all. Unless you are rich and using LV5 SP pot.

While summoning your SP drain 1% eternally until 0.

Hold mount cost extra 38-40SP per hit.

I’m not sure how much SP cost from summon skill while riding.

1 Like

I guess Ele1 was a mistake, but I was thinking only on the Stone Curse for pvp, tho.

And the problem is, even with TempleShooter, he keeps getting aggro on monsters who are away from the massive group on dungeon. And when the boss come out, I have to come close and expose myself everytime just to get the aggro back to boss from my TS.

Yeah, until you become sorc2 you need to risk your life.

Or become necro and use flesh hoop like me (I plan to be a necro actually.)

And 1 thing, The summon familiar is best skill at late circle.
Yes, 1 bat = 200 damage(excluded INT). But you can summon at max 15 bats per 35 sec (total is 3000 damage excluded INT)

So, in that scenario, where the Summon are not worth (At least on the C1), would you recommend that I put Familiar lvl 5 and do the combo with Link, Pyro, etc…?

don’t put bat at 5,if you planed sorc 1 circle, it worse than salamion attack 1 hit.

bat at LV5 you get bonus 1000 damage and CD 35 sec. But salamion hit 600-800 damage and can stay up to 1 min.
The choice is decided.

I kinda don’t wanna give up from the Sorc (But, at the same time, I’m not having much fun by now). So, I’m trying to figure it out how to survive till Sorc 2. And then, going to Warlock.

1 salamion, 4 bat maybe?

If you go sorc2 at least 10 bat needed.

1lv salamion can stay 60sec CD 60sec