Tree of Savior Forum

About Shadowmancer and Warlock

Hello,

After this rebalance I was thinking about my build (Wiz-Cryo-Psy3-Rc-Wl-Sm2), and I got some questions.

1. are shadowmancer’s skills dark property? They are increased by warlock skills?

If so…

1.2. It would be better to take WL2 because of Drain? (and phanton pain in collateral).

1. Don’t would be better to take ff1 and use the 50% of improvement on cursed enemies?

2. If I just take wl1, should I invest in mastema or poa?

3. There are another class to fulfill the wl gap that is a better combo to shadowmancer? (sp isn’t a problem).

Thanks in advance.

I know that as long as WL debuff don’t only apply to WL skills but any dark skills it should work with SM skills (they are all dark property).

Filler imho would be FF for the healing, you would avoid on HP pots.

In all honesty, WL before wasn’t worth much if not at least Circle 2, not sure how it is now, they suffered some more changes, not sure for good or for bad.

Shadowmancer Attack skills are Dark.

But WL2 Shadow1 is probably bad.
Shadow1 is pretty weak, lacking important Attributes. And Warlock should be WL3 (or WL1 if its a filler)

1 Like

dont go shadow1, its just a waste imo, if u want go shadow pick shadow 2, warlock1 is not so bad if ur going shadow2 (dark damage buff) but still lock is really good from cirlce 2 :slight_smile:

Can someone tell me if Invocation spirits damage somehow dependens on Dark Theurge skill or not?
Thanks in advance.

The damage of Invocation spirits only depends on the level of your Invocation skill.

1 Like