Tree of Savior Forum

About savi set effect transfer to varna

I heard that savinose set effect can be used with varna set in KR server? It is true?

not transferrable.
its more like some of the set effect like Ataka can be applied to both savinose and varna (i.e 4 varna armor + 1 savi trinket)

if ur meaning the set stats, i think even Rykuma and other set stats of Savinose were added to Varna Set in KTOS a month ago…

Also the Savinose set stats(which can be applied to varna in future) have got buff when used with Dragon strength lv1.

eh? ignitorstorm? new account? what happened to your old account?

banned for making the post “Looting chance+1000 event is a Scam event” …LOL
Another day…Another banned account

1 Like

oh hello Ignitor, LightSpirit here

1 Like

oh really?
I didnt see KR test it

Hello Light
There was a Buff to the Savinose Set stats , it was a month and half ago i think, where even the smugis got buffed
i dont remember the date or the post.
From what i saw, savinose set effects can be applied to varna equips also (ex:rykuma…etc) and also the Dragon Strength lv 1 was boosted that makes sense now.

EDIT: i found the post : it seems a patch in KTOS on april 2nd

Not sure if the reply it WENT way OFFTOPIC of what the Original post creator wanted…
sorry if so.

i will paste the google translate …the translation is all messed up… just corelate the words…u must be able to identify by looking at the set stats rather the google translated name.
in Googler Translate ,
For ex: Lee Kumar -> rykuma
Scotland ignorance -> Smugis (LOL) this is for varna , not savinose

the set options that can only be given to Sebinos equipment have been changed to be applicable to Varna equipment .

• Now [ Lee Kumar [ cor profile ] app Southampton is ] the band rinti ] can be given a set of options in Varna equipment .

-The number of bottles and the set option performance of the Famoka reagent bottle consumed is the same as before .

The effect of the Legend Equipment Set option has been adjusted .

North Chevy , Varna ( equipment ) - Far Mocha vial ( material )

- Lee Kumar

The duration has been changed . (20 seconds > 25 seconds )

Added 20% damage reduction effect .

Increased duration when applying the energy of a dragon has been changed . (10 second increase > 25 second increase )

- Khor profile

The duration has been changed . (10 seconds > 15 seconds )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( Duration increased by 10 seconds , maximum HP reduced by 10% )

- The app Southampton

Party member armor has been changed . (25%> 50%)

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been removed . ( Of Defense 50% rise by the defense party )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( Duration increased by 30 seconds )

- Band rinti

HP recovery amount has been changed . (25%> 35%)

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been removed . ( Recovery increased by 15% )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( Duration increased by 20 seconds )

Varna ( equipment ) - Far Mocha vial ( material )

- guards village

Consumed HP% of the 5.1 damage reduction as the maximum value has been changed under . ( Max 10%> Max 20%)

The buff duration has been changed . (20 seconds > 30 seconds )

When using a set skill, the HP requirement for the damage reduction effect is reduced by half .

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . ( Damage reduction up to 60%> max 80%, overlap reduction cycle 0.5 sec > 1 sec )

- based Mars

Skill SP consumption reduction has been changed . (25% decrease > 50% decrease )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been removed . (SP consumption by 25% more reduction )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( 20% less damage from party members , duration 40 seconds )

- Scotland ignorance

The minimum damage has been changed . (120%> 180%)

The buff duration has been changed . (20 seconds > 25 seconds )

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . (5 second increase > 25 second increase )

North Chevy , Varna ( equipment ) - moring poniah crowns ( material )

- App Clover

The effect of increasing friendly damage has been changed . (30% increase > 60% increase )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been removed . ( Increases damage by 50%)

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( 10 seconds duration increase )

- Ski Das

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . ( Maximum shield amount 60%> 100%)

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( Duration increased by 5 seconds )

- Art go

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . ( Physical damage is 160%> 200% of shield defense )

North Chevy , Varna ( equipment ) - meojeu Loose chain ( materials )

- Businesses bus

Added an option to activate effects when dealing 20% or more of your health in the PVP area .

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . ( Inflicting damage 20% damage more striking > 30% damage more striking )

The effect of applying the energy of the dragon has been added . ( Increases damage by 30% )

- ririseu

The effect of the dragon’s energy has been changed . ( Duration increased by 15 seconds > Increased by 30 seconds )

1 Like

lol at business bus. imc want us to get back to work?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.