Tree of Savior Forum

About Rank 5 6 7 8 Class

Hi guys, currently my wiz is
Wiz 1, Pyro 2, Link 1, Sorc 1.
i Want know what is better for me ( i like dps, much dps )
Sorc 2, Warlock 2
or
Sorc 1, Necro 1, Warlock 1.

My question, with Necro, i will have 1 more Summon, and 3 Skill DPS more, but with Sorc 2, i will have more control with my summon

I accept Tips for equips 170+ ( no too expensive )

If you want much dps sorc and necro are a very bad ideas.
I suggest wiz1pyro2link1thauma2warlock2, full INT since rank reset is coming soon. :smiley: If you still want the sorc, wiz1pyro2link1sorc1thauma1warlock2. In gears, five hammer with 5 lvl 6-7 red gems.
<3

1 Like

oh, thank for tip, but, wy Thauma? Does not have another class to replace?
Would be bad Wiz1 Pyro2 Link1 Sorc2 Warlock 2?

Because thauma will give you more magic attack with the swells thus will make you have better dps. Sorc is hardly a dps class, more a mana eating class and summons can hardly make any decent damage in r8 maps.

Vivie is wrong, Warlock 2 won’t be as high of damage with your current build. If you took Sorc1, then go ahead and take Sorc 2 so that the whole class isn’t useless to you. After that, you absolutely need to take Necro 1 or 2 so you can get Shoggoth’s decay attribute (doubles missile damage, which means Temple Shooter boss card will get doubled damage).

If your main concern is doing amazing damage, it won’t matter in the end because they’ll let you reset your classes when the rebalance update comes.

oh, thank you.
I will think better, I thought that the combination of sorc 2 + Warlock 2 would be good, when this rebalance arrives, I will think better of some combination that works with Warlock 2, or continue with Sorc + Necro