Tree of Savior Forum

About off-hand weapons

The price of this items are quite absurd making the classes that need it have a harder life getting it. Like the other offhand weapons(cannons)/non-standard weapons (rapiers,spears,etc.), locking the daggers on specific classes (ie. rogues,corsairs) should lessen the price and make the other classes go for different builds seeing that everyone is using arde as an off-hand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

low supply and high demand. locking it in certain classes should lower the price of it no? anyway I dont really have a problem with it since I’m a tank but seeing everybody holding a dagger seems weird :sweat_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t understand how it is possible that Arde Dagger has not even been touched.

I expected it to be nerfed to the ground before icbt2 started, yet here we are with the game out in korea and in early-access for us, while Arde Daggers are big business as ever.

WTF?

I mean, clearly, that was not the intention of the “additional fire damage” when the dagger was created, right?
Why would additional fire damage from a dagger significantly boost anything you do, including everything that doesn’t even remotely involve the use of your dagger in any way.

At this point, I’d imagine people would be quite pissed and surprised if they did change off-hand mechanics now, after not doing it ever.