Tree of Savior Forum

About Monster Cards

Dear IMC games, i have a suggestion about the card system, it seems that they are story quest only drops that can’t be farmed and thus the character is limited in numbers of monster cards for a playthrough (and trading beteween lodge chars doesn’t exist yet…).
My suggestion is that you lift the restriction of trading by duel only, because the card duel game RNG is too RNG, and a card build for sorcerers and necros (that is made since the beginning of the game) can drop completely in the moment one loses all of his cards (trying to farm other player cards to level up his own). I suggest that:
1- Lift the untradable restriction and enable buying/selling monster cards at the market npc, there is a tab for cards there after all, but when one tries to put up a monster card for auction, the game says that it is untradable and can’t be sold.
2- could put a quest for monster cards in the final version
3- enable card farming from quest bosses WHEN a player who had lost all of his cards helps another player at defeating a quest boss that he already defeated and got that boss card before then.