Tree of Savior Forum

About hunter class

Hello imc, i have one question/suggestion. Hunter will have a rework ? Because since the beggining of the game, hunter was not very good compared with others classes (Pet IA bugged etc) , and with the arrival of pied pipper, honestly i think hunter will completly vanish since there will be a better cc classe and with this new one you will not need a new character slot to be complete

I agree. Hunters are in very bad shape. Hunters should recieve the same treatment all the other lower ranks have. Notice how ranger and Quarrel shooter buff some form of gameplay ( one being a two handed bow master the other the AA master) , sapper has great aoe and utility with traps , Rogue boosts Crit and save tiles, wugushis add a new line and poison enemies to increase their damage through card synergy, and what does hunter and scout do for you? Nothing really, those 2 are in desperate need for rework , they werent working when they launch and now It’s even worse.

1 Like

I think the same.
Its sad see this classe so abandoned.

1 Like

as long as half of hunter’s skills dont work even on elite monsters (same restrictions as against bosses)…

1 Like