Tree of Savior Forum

About hp/sp recovery stats

@crevox do you know the different between white stats and green stats?
also how come i only use 686 hp recovery, but the stats got doubled?

IMC increased the amount you naturally heal by your HP recovery stat to scale based on your max HP in the Episode 12 update. The white number is your HP recovery stat, while the green number is the final amount you heal for when your HP recovery ticks.

HP recovery occurs naturally every 20 seconds, and every 10 seconds while sitting. This can be reduced by things such as Squire’s soup buff. All characters have a natural HP recovery stat equal to 1% of your max HP. This is then increased by items, buffs, collection bonuses, a modifier based on your class, etc.

The green number is calculated by this formula:

finalRecovery = floor(maxHP * (0.2 * (hpRecovery / (10 * charLevel))))

The game displays the green number in that menu for convenience to display your final healing value based on your max HP and HP recovery stat.

4 Likes

how about that 686 additional hp recovery stat?
1297+686=1983

The item in question is either increasing your max HP which is then scaling your HP recovery stat, or your class has a modifier that scales your HP recovery stat higher.

There could also be some other buff in play, as some buffs increase your HP recovery stat by a percentage.

oh, you might be right! there is con+200 too accompanying that ichor
can we be like him if we maxed hp recovery stats in all varna set?

Usually this happens on the SP side so im already not sure whats going on.

that 14.9k hp recovery is 10% of my max hp. If i know hp recovery is this good, i will max the value out of it

The way Hp Recovery is working now is kinda this way(on a max level character):
For every 4500 white stats you will regen 20% of your max health when the health regen tick.
Remember that you will have 1% of your max health as base hp recovery white stats.

1 Like

Just being under Squire food somehow brings the number up. Only have a HP Rec stat from acc awakening of value 154.

2 Likes

@7aniki @skywing22

Assuming they work the same way, that’s also the SP recovery tick, it’s just that Max SP isn’t provided by base stats (formerly by SPR).

I did the math using this example for both recoveries. Using HP as basis, the formula already goes for the final value and not an added value to sum with the base HP recovery. If the formula is the same for SP and HP, the SP recovery value decreases to 127, at which point the game just picks the highest value.

1 Like

Squire food buffs increase max HP. HP recovery is based on 1% of your max HP.

1 Like

But SPR influences the maximum SP already. Just equip something with SPR and unequip it, you will see your SP pool fluctuate. The only thing we don’t have yet is the new natural SP recovery formula
as listed in the 4ever episode 12 update dev blog:

Screenshot_2020-03-29 The 4ever Update Detailed

Imagine if those items that scale with HP recovery scaled from the green number.
Maybe that would make them not trash. Maybe even OP in regards to the misrus 2h sword.

HP recovery occurs naturally every 20 seconds, and every 10 seconds while sitting

@crevox Does HP recovery occur while your character is in the middle of a battle like pvp?

1 Like

Yes, HP recovery doesn’t stop during combat, unless your character is afflicted with a debuff that prevents it (such as Curse).

oh that’s nice. Thanks for the info. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.