Tree of Savior Forum

About doppel C2 skills

what u guys think?

EDIT: Now we know that Zornhau stun and apply shock and Zucken has bonus dmg on shock enemies. Someone know whats the bonus?

1 Like

Zornhau is a single hit skill, but the damage is average.
Zucken is a multi hit skill (4 hits), but the SP cost is ridiculous.
Redel is a multi hit skill (5 hits), best skill from Dop c2.

If you wanna go Doppel c2, I suggest you to take Cyclone lv 10, Redel lv 5, Zucken lv 1. You should have 4 points left and it’s up to you. If you don’t mind of Zucken’s SP cost, then go max it out.

i was thinking about deeds 10, cyclone 10, redel and zucken 1 only and save for circle 3 skils and for double pay earn eventualy

IMO, if you are going for 3rd circle, then the more reason to get Redel at max level.
Level 1 : 394 damage x 5 hits = 1970 damage (2955 critical)
Level 10 : 1154 damage x 5 hits = 5770 damage (8655 critical)

Assuming you have 1200 patk :
Level 1 : (394 + 1200) x 5 hits = 7970 damage (11955 critical)
Level 10 : (1154 + 1200) x 5 hits = 11770 damage (17655 critical)

And those amounts don’t include the damage attribute.
If you are okay with the damage difference, then Redel lv 1 is enough.

i thought the skill dmg was the total dmg in the end

question: deeds of valor increase skill base dmg too?

Thanks alot, this videoz enough useful

If I’m not wrong, no but it increase your physical attack and that’s enough reason to get it

As @Erokhi said, if you have 1200 patk and so so. With Deed of valor, increase the 1200 into so so.

You do the math.

but if cross liner has 450 base dmg, does it go to 900 with 10 stacks of deeds of valor or only MY patack increase?

patk if im not wrong, in case you don’t know, every skill attack is add by your original physical attack, not just simply exactly how much the skill damage is mention in the Skill simulator. The math is just like @Erokhi mention.

Your total damage is The skill total damage add by your physical attack which include any other buff and Your current weapon equip.

Here is a WRONG example. If Skill A damage at level 5 is 350 as mention in the Skill simulator, then every monster, u use that skill, the damage will be 350 no matter what.

As i said, wrong. Theres a math behind that, Physical damage and other things also take part in it.

Every MELEE skill is add by your physical attack amount, or in other word your STR.

For magic damage of course they’ll use the INT for this.

i know that =) , i played the second beta xD
buuut, u know if the skill base dmg is add to everyhit of that skill or is a total dmg? example: cyclone has 500 base dmg, and hits like 10 times. so all 10 hits will have 500 base dmg?

some ppl say that is total dmg and others say that isnt and i didnt pay atention to it in beta

Oh sorry for misundestanding that then xD

Well every hit will have the skill base damage, so each hit will deal 500 base damage not adding the Physical attack. But when added with your physical damage for example 300 then each hit will be 800.

And when u add Deed of valor, it add to the 300 physical attack not the cyclone skill base damage itself.

And from what i know deed of valor is not applied after the total damage for example, like i said 300+ 500 = 800 and then + with deed of valor.

I dont think thats how it works.

1 Like