Tree of Savior Forum

About Cryomancers

Hi, Im planning to level a cryomancer, and I’ve heard there is already a meta build for earth tower/pvp, but I cant get anything clear from reading the forum. -Whats the class following cryo?
-CON, SPR or INT for this build? I wanna mix between pvp and pve.
-Would you please link me a build? or just a topic talking about said meta build.

Thank you.

Edit: Ive seen build using Psychokino’s PP with Ice wall to burst, can anyone link me a proper build of this, please?

It’s probably the wiz>cryo3>kino3 or wiz>cryo2>kino3>warlock. Yeah it probably competes a spot against a wiz3>ele3 or another dps spot. it depends though. wiz3->ele3 wont be gone though unless they nerf that build (if your focus is earth tower) for pvp ele3 fills a good role on GvG

For earth tower the meta is Cryo 3 Chrono 3.

i’m going cryo 3> sorc 3, focusing on earth tower/ GvG, duno how that will be, but i believe its going to be good

I currently have a Cryo 3 Sorc 2. Sorc has some issues with pet ai and a really short pet leash if you ok with that go for it Cryo works really well with sorc especially frost pillar. Also you will want a Templeshooter card with max stars as soon as you can get one itd the best sorc summon.

1 Like

i’ve got a templeshooter lvl 4 right now, but i dont have more cards to level it up
so u think its a good build for dungs/earth tower and GvG?

Im not sure how it is for earth tower i stopped playing it due to all the issues with pet AI that were annoying me. If they ever fix summons AI and some other bugs sorc has i think it should be fine. Even with the summon issue though summon servant cat buffs and C3 cryo brings alot to groups so you should be fine in dungeons. Also at C2 Sorc you can use the Templeshooter as an offtank by sending it in first with hold.