Tree of Savior Forum

About Chat ( mostly all/shout )

well its no surprise that /all /shout is most of time the worst type of chat you can find in any MMO, i have played plenty, and in my experience, they are really cringe worthy for the best.

but there where two of those i played where you could either mute or delete the category of /all /shout chat. and it was beautiful. Due to the nature of alt tabbing in order to chat in other programs or just check the database/wikia for items or things like that making chat tabs change, sometimes you snap the eye on some comment thats incredible uncomfortable. And thats not very cool.

so, what i am sugesting is simple, i know that nothing is simple in programing and it requires time, effort, money, headaches etc etc etc, but if a feature like blocking/deleting/muting the /all tab in this game. It would be nice.

note that its not really necessary, its just because, /all right now is very toxic. All thanks to xenophobic drama thats been going on. And you know… when you just want to play but your eye catches a glimpse of what is going on, sometimes the stuff people say ruin the mood.

You can press esc to make chat box close.
Shout bar at top can turn off in chat option.