Tree of Savior Forum

About cap damage

How do people even reach cap damage? Im just curious about this. Is it pure RNG whenever the hit crits or you need really high crit dmg to reach 777,777?

1 Like

just be a musketeer haha

1 Like

PA bufffs, absurd skill multipliers/debuffs.

A few examples:
Skull Swing+Cleave+Zwerchau+Zornhau > way over damage cap, you can easily do 600k x 4. Before it’s capped that you can’t go over 200k per hit on zornhau but they fixed fake multi hits which allows them to go over.

Attaque Au Fer:
High Skill factor + Epee Garde

Smite:
High skill factor, bonus damage

Some others like musketeer

Im a Musk with Masinios weapon dude

Ayy so just do the right combo and hope it crits and let RNG decide how high the crit will reach?
Some people say low level Snipe is enough to reach cap but i myself have never experienced that

hmm im seeing some musketeers capping without crits, how’s your attribute levels? weapon transcendence? enhance?

My main burst/dps is from Covering fire and Penetration shot, i max them, lv50 attribute each, Penetrate wild shot included. +11 Masinios weapon trans 7 with red gems and have Blindside from Appraiser.

That should be enough to reach cap, musketeers are basically archer doppels,

maybe wait for a proper musketeer to reply, I haven’t really played the class though I’m seeing most them capping.

1 Like

I can do it with lancer because of the 150% bonus i think from crush quintain, its 777k x6. Same with Headbutt on mobs, 100% from wearing the helmet + 100% from stun + 30% From High kick + 30% from Headbutt bonus damage.

Are you using Glass Mole cards?

Dont have any atm, still slowly working on it

To avoid confusion, just wanna state that im asking about 777,777 dmg on 1 hit. Not 777,777 dmg in total from multi hits :sweat:

@Di3rn man thats insane, its like something you can easily achieve

Another easy example will be dragoon’s dragon fall. You can easily reach 777k with 4255% modifier at lv 5 and good weapon

for magic, having 7.8k Matk in dungeon 300 mobs with debuff shrink body(plus atributte) + curse/hexing and kundela slash(lv60 damage attribute) can reach 777k

or Taoist’s divine punishment(But I never seen one in my server…)

I think actually Phsyical damage have it easier to reach cap damage when they crit compared to magic damage.

1 Like

Masi Musket and you can’t hit cap? geez… R you sure you aren’t full INT by mistake?
First of all, equip 3 Glass Mole 10* cards ASAP
Trigger them and use Sniper’s Serenity. Also, Grooving Muzzle and Steady Aim (if you have) are helpful as well.
Upgrade your atributes to ~70 each. Snipe and Headshot are hell easy to reach cap.
Equip Full Red Gem 7~8 on your musket.

THAT’S WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT ANY CRIT. If you are not reaching cap, then you’re full INT :v

1 Like

From the comments so far it seems everything wraps in good weapon + high skill factor + crit + accurate combo. The rest is left for RNG to decide :sweat_smile: i should record some vids while bossing and pay a close view to my dmg, usually im too focused on the gameplay and there are too many numbers popping up. Thanks for the info.

@a.minoru.suitsu yeah and if you are trying to be helpful, equip some manners first, dont act like a snarky little piece of â– â– â– â–  :wink:

Post the video if you can share with us please. It’s good to share some insights

There’s no RNG involved in reaching cap dmg with Musket though. Your patk becomes your max patk with Sniper’s Serenity activated, allowing you to easily reach cap damage with a Masinios Musket. Do you already have 5x lvl 7~8 red gems socketed? Did you buy the attribute to apply armor break with Sniper’s Serenity? What’s your stat allocation?

1 Like

I’m musket masinios musket too full DEX, my weapon is +10 with 4 lv.7 red gems i easily deal 777,777 with headshot > snipe boom! xD using combo sniper’s serenity plus glass mole of course xD

1 Like

You can 777 snipe easily , its also possible to 777 peneshot per line but u need about 12.5k+ Phys atk & abt 300-500 crit atk its very possible , just make sure when u test ur damage check if your sniper serenity is fully charged or not because there’s a bug now whereby even if it u complete the charge ur damage doesn’t cap e.g (11,417-11,430) the problem is not with the slight dfifference in Phys atk , but rather its that u lose the 50% crit dmg bonus from serenity since it doesn’t “cap” .

2 Likes

Not able to play much these days, i will see what i can do about that :blush:

@Pokart I use lv7 red gems and yes, i already took Armor break attribute, full STR and gather some other stat through equipment, my DEX is not high (lower than 100)
@Tofuen 777 Snipe with how many levels on it may i ask?
And yeah you right, i just checked the stat in game again, this is my atk after “fully charge” SS. It doesnt cap :frowning:

Untitled

i can deal 777777 with lv 1 snipe no crit, you just need high p.atk and fully charge sniper serenity without bugs like others said above. And sometimes i have no idea why i can bypass cap dmg with penetration shot like the image below

4 Likes